tour

Joanne WT: San Francisco, CA - August 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

JUDAAS BABY

Still have tickets I need to sell guys! 

2 tickets in section 127 row 10

2 tickets in section 112 row G

I paid $162 each with the fees and I just want my $ back. Willing to go down to $150 for GGD peeps as I'd rather a real fan go see the show. Please take them off my hands!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount
12 minutes ago, Janine Gonzalez said:

Still have tickets I need to sell guys! 

2 tickets in section 127 row 10

2 tickets in section 112 row G

I paid $162 each with the fees and I just want my $ back. Willing to go down to $150 for GGD peeps as I'd rather a real fan go see the show. Please take them off my hands!

It'll be hard to sell here without any rep. I'd try putting them on Stubhub right now. That way even more people would see them.

Ayyyooooooo today's the day!!!!!!!!

If any of you guys going alone want to meet up before seating hit me up!

Ronnie
11 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

WAIT! Does she actually go on at 7PM? I heard there is a time curfew for the venue and the tickets actually say 7PM

Someone from the record label told me that whatever time is on the tickets is the actual time of when the show will start

But don't all the other tickets say 8PM and she's been going on closer to 9? Cities like Vegas and Inglewood and Tacoma??

I went to the first Inglewood show and tickets said doors opened at 6:30pm, showtime was 7:30pm but she didn't start until about 9:10pm 

ChristianSaad
56 minutes ago, Aidan said:

I'm down to meet any of y'all before we take our seats!

I'm going ALONE. If anyone wants to meet up DM me on Twitter @ChristianSaad and we can trade numbers or whatever

P.S. I still don't have a ticket and honestly the longer I wait the cheaper the tickets are getting, so I don't mind =)

ChristianSaad
5 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Yea I know that. But it just seems that the stadium didn't put all tickets for sale because of the towers possibly blocking the view. Normally, those tickets are sold regardless.

WHAT TOWERS?! Where are they? I haven't bought my ticket yet so I REALLY don't want an obstructed view

JUDAAS BABY
3 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

It'll be hard to sell here without any rep. I'd try putting them on Stubhub right now. That way even more people would see them.

I understand. I have them on stubhub, Ticketmaster, and Craigslist. STRUGGLIN. Lol

DeleteMyAccount
45 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

WHAT TOWERS?! Where are they? I haven't bought my ticket yet so I REALLY don't want an obstructed view

I meant like the light towers. That's the only reason I could think of.

androiduser
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

I meant like the light towers. That's the only reason I could think of.

the back of the field is not on sale because it's a protected area of the field that never goes on sale, for any concert, there will be a big empty gap there

DanielKCarey

DHI-AsxUIAAQSNG.jpg:large New 'San Francisco' shirt available tonight!

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Archived