• Trinity
    • Shea
    • Sasha

Featured Posts

Antonio
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Hide contents

I blame VH1 for this tbh since I don't wanna blame Ru alone :madge:

Also, I believe the actual finale filmed tonight will be live in a venue like usual.

Spoiler

well at least sasha made the top 2

praying she snatches the crown, she was my fave since the beginning

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, Antonio said:
  Hide contents

well at least sasha made the top 2

praying she snatches the crown, she was my fave since the beginning

Spoiler

True, my ideal would be Trinity vs Sasha vs Shea

Gonna flip all tables in sight if Peppermint win this tbh!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mythos

But this is just so stupid

Spoiler

Peppermint is gonna get so much hate for being in the Top2. She is sweet and nice, but not a Top 3 Material. She should've been let go this last episode. 

I don't wanna know what will happen is she wins at the end. Gonna be terrible, for us fans and for her as a queen. 

Noah
1 hour ago, Ibo said:

Regarding the finale spoilers...

Reveal hidden contents

I call shade. :madge:

There is so much more to drag than lip syncing. Completely disregarding the competition and only focusing on ONE performance just doesn't make any sense. I know that Drag Race keeps changing stuff to keep it fresh, but this is just stupid. :madge:

49 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

There will be rage, I can just smell it rn!

Reveal hidden contents

Like I do want Sasha to be actual contender against Shea and Trinity but not this way :giveup:

47 minutes ago, Ibo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I feel like they're only doing this because it was obvious that this was between Shea and Trinity + I also feel like they're trying to push Peppermint. She's talented, but honestly nowhere near the other girls' level. :emma:

43 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Reveal hidden contents

They could be. And I agree about Peppermint. She's been so flat through the season.  And her runway are nothing special. This is messy and a half :awkney:

Spoiler

Apparently the finale is like this because 

a) SO many people complained about the winner being too predictable and sent Ru Snake Emojis if the winner is not the Queen they like. This Way, the audience can see why they're the winner. They got time to prepare and if they didn't do well it's their fault.

b) Ru was actually very mad at all the Spoilers that happened due to reddit and even addressed that during the Finale. I think switching it up and keeping it interesting is needed or else the show becomes boring. There has to be a final challenge. I think better way of doing it is... 

The worst three of the Top 4 lipsync against eachother and the winner of those lipsyncs against the one with the best Rank (most challenge wins/highs). This would for example mean Shea vs. Sasha/Peppermint/Trinity. This would make it much more interesting. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Antonio
1 hour ago, Noah said:

Hide contents

The worst three of the Top 4 lipsync against eachother and the winner of those lipsyncs against the one with the best Rank (most challenge wins/highs). This would for example mean Shea vs. Sasha/Peppermint/Trinity. This would make it much more interesting. 

i mean , if they pick out the "best" beforehand, wouldn't that automatically determine they will win :poot: 

Mythos
5 minutes ago, Noah said:

Hide contents

Apparently the finale is like this because 

a) SO many people complained about the winner being too predictable and sent Ru Snake Emojis if the winner is not the Queen they like. This Way, the audience can see why they're the winner. They got time to prepare and if they didn't do well it's their fault.

b) Ru was actually very mad at all the Spoilers that happened due to reddit and even addressed that during the Finale. I think switching it up and keeping it interesting is needed or else the show becomes boring. There has to be a final challenge. I think better way of doing it is... 

Spoiler

That would indeed be better. But like this it's just stupid and not interesting at all to me personally. 

And why do only one challenge, when we are at it. All the time they are telling, how these queens have to be an allrounder, be good everything at all. I mean, Shea and Trinity have been doing very well all the time, and now they don't have a chance for the crown, because Peppermint has some nice dance moves. 

Antonio
1 hour ago, Mythos said:
  Hide contents

That would indeed be better. But like this it's just stupid and not interesting at all to me personally. 

And why do only one challenge, when we are at it. All the time they are telling, how these queens have to be an allrounder, be good everything at all. I mean, Shea and Trinity have been doing very well all the time, and now they don't have a chance for the crown, because Peppermint has some nice dance moves. 

this.

"America's next drag superstar needs charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent" is officially cancelled.

Spoiler

You just need to stick around for long enough and be able to dance. 

yASSsss

I haven't read any of the finale spoilers yet but judging by people's reaction on atrl and twitter,something tragic must've happened :madge: 

my heart is already sinking :giveup: .ugh,it's going to be a long two weeks :madge: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Sugarfall
Spoiler

I like all of them so honestly I don't care that much, but lol I feel bad for Shea because 4 wins and she still won't win :air: I also feel bad for WHOEVER DOES WIN because the fanbase will hate them

RAMROD

I just finish reading the full spoilers

mrpnaw5b3u2z.jpg

I cannot wait to be gagged as it airs in two weeks!

Spoiler

I didn't want Shea to win but Peppermint winning would be a hot mess as she won only one challenge and her runway looks were weak and basic. I really hope Sasha wins the final lipsync because otherwise the show will loose a lot of respect from the people. 

5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I just finish reading the full spoilers

mrpnaw5b3u2z.jpg

I cannot wait to be gagged as it airs in two weeks!

Full spoilers? :gum:

RAMROD
41 minutes ago, Ibo said:

Full spoilers?

Spoiler

Ya. It details what the queens do during the lipsynch and OMG, just by reading it already gagged me to the moon and back :giveup:

Apparently, the winner of the Lip Synch were chosen by the people who attended the finale last night. The long and the more applause and cheering a Queen got from the audience, then she win.

And both Sasha and Peppermint did super gag worthy acts during their lip syncs and won because of that :giveup:

Archived