Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

Pepsi accidentally confirms one of the SB songs in press release!

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

InsideOutright

I believe it. OP's Twitter shows that he actually does work at a radio station, one that actually plays Million Reasons at that.

Did people really think she'd go the whole set without any Joanne? It was obvious she was going to do at least one song.

I saw an ad the other day during a game that used clips from the PI music video, FWIW.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ApplauseftAdele
1 minute ago, ChristianSaad said:

Why did Pepsi bother sending out a press release about just one specific song though? All I care about is passing along Gaga info that I find out (in a way that won't jeopardize my job)

You guys really make me wanna disappear again from these forums. I left for 3 years because of this

Why not just tell us :poot: they arent gonna track down your Gagadaily username

ChristianSaad
1 minute ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

lol my username is my actual full name... but come on, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out

I thought by me narrowing it down to the 2 singles it would be a no brainer

What else would her team want you to be buying on iTunes? Come on guys....

2 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Considering his username is his name he uses everywhere else. :whitney: 

Evan Peters

lady GaGa confirmed to be singing songs at superbowl. surprise guys, im an insider too

emma roberts is an abuser

Robo Ga
14 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

I'm not confirming the song on here in case I'm not supposed to (not trying to get in trouble)

How would your employer ever even find out though?  I'm doubting your boss is stalking the GGD threads to find dirt on his/her employees :ladyhaha:

🤖⚡️

Just now, ChristianSaad said:

Why did Pepsi bother sending out a press release about just one specific song though? All I care about is passing along Gaga info that I find out (in a way that won't jeopardize my job)

You guys really make me wanna disappear again from these forums. I left for 3 years because of this

This is not about Pepsi tho, this is about you creating a news thread stating the obvious :awkney:.

If giving out the full information could potentially cost your job then why do it in the first place?  I know you did it in good spirit but it just doesn't make much sense :sweat:

GreekGod
11 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Since when was Million Reasons not a real single? We play it on our station, there's a music video...

So low-key you confirmed that it's MR.. :neyde:

poor PI. And poor taste of people in music.

don't worry @ChristianSaad, many of us believe you and thank you for sharing this little hint for us!
one of the first radio presenters to support Lady Gaga, & i'm sure you continue to do so.
please don't feel pressured to release any information especially since people here will question your legitimacy no matter what.

let's all just hold on until Sunday, the surprise will all be worth it.

BabbleOnBling

My sister's sister, my friend's friend, my father's daughter, my cousin's second wife-removed works at a radio station that got a call from this OTHER radio station....(gasp for air)...

....and they said Gaga will p_r__rm "____" AT THE SB!!!

Wtf is this hangman? Just spill or don't post teasers...

:what::what::what::what:

:oprah::oprah::oprah::oprah:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu (Home of the Babble On! with Bling Podcast)

The NFL has been playing PI all season long, especially when referring to Gaga and halftime. Let's hope it's that and not a Million Reasons To Go To Sleep. Let it be known I like MR more, but definitely not at the Super Bowl

BabbleOnBling
3 minutes ago, 262626 said:

This is not about Pepsi tho, this is about you creating a news thread stating the obvious .

If giving out the full information could potentially cost your job then why do it in the first place?  I know you did it in good spirit but it just doesn't make much sense 

Word. 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu (Home of the Babble On! with Bling Podcast)

2 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

How would your employer ever even find out though?  I'm doubting your boss is stalking the GGD threads to find dirt on his/her employees 

People from GGD post on Twitter, (etc.) the word of ____ spreads, and someone who is spreading confidential information is bound to face consequences.

I can't want to see the artwork after the SB, Christian!! :woohoo:

Archived