💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

My Gaga Era is Probably over.

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Bye! Please grab a mint on your way out! :) 

grab your attitude while getting the **** out of my thread :sharon:

Over.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JupiterDrive
5 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Because trying to be the best (like bleach) is more important than trying to heal the world with music.

im pretty sure she healed so many with da doo de doo's ayo x140 youre giving me a million reasons x94 and that shes lost in the age of the social

You spilled the hot tea, now people will scorn you for it by saying "you were not really a stan in the first place".  Like BITCHES @ the people saying that **** there is valid reasons not to follow a person that's not interesting anymore.  We were stans. We followed gaga hard. BUT that doesn't mean we have to like her every move or accept her new direction as good.  If you seriously think you can't be a real fan of gaga from 2008-2011 and be a stan of hers afterwards is absurd. She changed her image and sound drastically, so "unstanning" is perfectly acceptable if it's not your cup of tea. Honestly f*ck anyone with that mentality. We were fans, she changed her image, it's different, AND SOME PREVIOUS FANS MIGHT NOT LIKE IT. 

Spyro the Dragon

mister max
14 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

the superbowl wont do anything to current gaga shes still gonna be boring as shes now so i doubt that theres people who will come back to her again

@ the people saying superbowl will change it all

I'm sorry but I cant at everyone saying she is a lazy boring ass basic bitch :rip: What do yall exept her to do? Wear bra/thongs and pop her vagina out know and then to be cool and edgy and not boring. This is era is about her DEAD AUNT HOW CAN YOU EXPECT HER TO DO THAT WITHOUT BEING TONED DOWN

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Alien Tulip said:

I'm not a fan of Beyonce but she has a bigger fan base and is more popular worldwide than Gaga. Beyonce has healed more people than Gaga has lately especially with the BLM movement. Gaga has healed many people during born this way but her latest albums after born this way has decreased popularity. Both Gaga and Beyonce are talented and make music to heal people. 

Because repeating "I slay you slay" 423424 times is really touching, queen of ending racism.

1 minute ago, iFameMonzter said:

im pretty sure she healed so many with da doo de doo's ayo x140 youre giving me a million reasons x94 and that shes lost in the age of the social

This is so ignorant and you know it, so I'm not going to comment on that.

GhettoFabulous

Ok bye hopefully we see you when the diamond heart slaysuals drops and after the SB. 

In all seriousness I get your point + everything well good luck and all the best on returning your stan card :whitney:

lol at some of the 'fans' in this thread :awkney:

doja scat

I think some of you need to realise that she cannot be on top all of the time, which is of course perfectly fine. Maybe you will get dragged by other stans for stanning an 'unsuccessful' artist, or have no 'bops' to listen to, but Joanne is more than that, and there is MUCH MORE TO LIFE than worrying about how she 'isn't popular with da GP1!1!1!' or caring about what Twitter/ATRL stans think :awkney:

This era is definitely cleaning out the people who stanned just for her success/when she was in her prime and are holding onto the past.

Grow with her, or you'll get left behind with disappointment and a disco stick with no battery. 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Decodekid
5 minutes ago, Impostor said:

girl she ain't healing the world while dancin in circles

this is the problem, why do we focus on that, she has tons of songs that have meaning. 

Long Live Gretchen

FlopSlurper
5 minutes ago, Impostor said:

girl she ain't healing the world while dancin in circles

Till it happens to you, angel down, grigio girls, just another day, come to mama, joanne, hey girl, million reasons and perfect illusion. Most of these songs are more meaningful than her biggest hits, and you somehow chose to talk about dancing in circles, which is the closest she could get to her older stuff, so you're only proving my point.

South Blonde
11 minutes ago, gagu said:

little complainers ha revenge ?

3oz8xF2zNLQ3TyPrxK.gif

Lucianina killed me  :air: 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

BeerFear
11 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

she is performing her OWN music  (but the sad part is that she is mostly relying on her 2009-->2011 hits :( )

This. Those hits will not be enough to fill arenas/stadiums in the future. She may not care about the charts but she should realise that she is not in a position yet where she can just release 2-3 albums in a row with no hit singles. The next Tour will still do okey I think but if the single performance of the next album is similar to Joanne's (after SB there may be a succesful single but now I just want to speak about things which happened so far) she will not be able to go on these big tours which I woul really miss because she is an amazing perfomer. 

This is just my speculation, you don't have to agree with it but this is what I think.

Reality

So you're unstanning her because she hasn't done anything "groundbreaking"??

Bye.

We'll see you after the SB, they always come back :hor:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

QueenGaga

Are u gay? If yes (even if no), remember how Gaga fought for the rights of people and equality. A stan stans not just the music and content, but the artist, the human behind the media and all

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Because repeating "I slay you slay" 423424 times is really touching, queen of ending racism.

BLM movement's goal isn't to end racism since that's impossible. It's to raise awareness of what's going on in America with the brutality and discrimination black people go through. I don't like Beyonce's music (just not a fan of the production) and I do think people overrate her but I think she deserves her success and I respect her for using her platform to raise awareness of BLM. Whether it's genuine or not, it got people talking and that's what matters. 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived