💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga working with Dallas Davidson and Brian Kennedy

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

Wait so ya'll thought after Joanne it's gonna be pure pop a la Bad Romance or something? And you're STILL holding onto that delusion? 

It's been years since she's moved on from that, I don't get why you guys don't. Pretty soon you'll be like the viscious salty ass Britney or Madonna stans that will cling onto receipts from 2 decades ago, goodness lord let it go already. 

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

Silly fools.

By now you'd think that most of you would get that 2008-2013 Gaga is no more. 

She's never coming back, either.

13 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Silly fools.

By now you'd think that most of you would get that 2008-2013 Gaga is no more. 

She's never coming back, either.

The decay. 

Shes a silly gurlllll

Lord Temptation
12 minutes ago, macca said:

The decay. 

Shes a silly gurlllll

She's a grown up girl.

The only decay has been in her fame. Her music, vocal abilities and artistry has gotten better.

Woke queen better not go from singing about #BlackLivesMatter and unjust police shootings to singing about f*cking mediocre white men on their gross heterosexual pickup trucks and drinking Bud Light from a red solo cup.

Though I wouldn't be surprised anymore.

3 points in and ready for more

Joshie S

some of this fanbase is so ****ing ungrateful i can't even... you know, I hope you DO leave if she comes out with the type of music she wants to create. She has shown in the past she pushes her producers to show a different side of them, instead of criticising and worrying about what's going to happen, just enjoy the stuff she is creating, it's not the end of the world, like some of you make it out to be

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

3 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

some of this fanbase is so ****ing ungrateful i can't even... you know, I hope you DO leave if she comes out with the type of music she wants to create. She has shown in the past she pushes her producers to show a different side of them, instead of criticising and worrying about what's going to happen, just enjoy the stuff she is creating, it's not the end of the world, like some of you make it out to be

The way things are going everyone will leave. And there will be 3 of you here twiddling your thumbs :ladyhaha:

I don't have any GP friends that like this current album it's embarrassing to stan.

she is making music she wants to make but loosing the coins and fans that supported her POP music as she goes and that's fine. But sh*t.

Lord Temptation
28 minutes ago, Miel said:

Woke queen better not go from singing about #BlackLivesMatter and unjust police shootings to singing about f*cking mediocre white men on their gross heterosexual pickup trucks and drinking Bud Light from a red solo cup.

Though I wouldn't be surprised anymore.

Gaga has been a voice for the oppressed since Day Bloody One. As if she would all of a sudden stop caring. Why would you even doubt that?

1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

Gaga has been a voice for the oppressed since Day Bloody One. As if she would all of a sudden stop caring. Why would you even doubt that?

I guess I'm just skeptical. A lot of country music, or at least the country music that I digest which I acknowledge may not be completely indicative of the genre as a whole, just does not hone in on those issues at all. It's a genre and culture that just does not represent me and my people, nor does it attempt to at least house us.

That said, you are right. It is Lady Gaga, and god knows she doesn't always feed into even a music genre's thematic standards.

I just gotta have faith.

3 points in and ready for more

TBH I would be soooo here for country lmao

im getting my pop oats from plenty of artists, it would be fun. But I would also love more pop music, would kill me!!!

PartySick
16 hours ago, Kristoxic said:

Why is she so f***ing obsessed with making country music??? UGH

What? :oprah:

She's done five pop albums (including Joanne) and has yet to do a pure country song. God forbid she shows a slight interest in another genre of music. You guys all need to chill, honestly.

💚

Archived