Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

is ARTPOP ACT II out of the question at this point?

Lava

Featured Posts

I still don't know why she never released it, I think someone said 'she didn't want the charts to ruin it.' 

But do you guys think it's gone forever? or maybe she'll release it sometime in the future of her career? 

I want it, but I feel like she's done with it and we aren't ever getting it:sharon:

We'll always just know it as the enigmatic unreleased album that was meant to be. :lana:

ryanripley

i just hope one of those chickens was for ARTPOP act II

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Kim Kardashian

ARTPOP ACT II was never part of the question. She only mentioned it as an idea.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Antichrist

I hope years from now she goes back to it and releases it, for fun if not more, I really want more of ARTPOP material.

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

ARTPOP ACT II was never part of the question. She only mentioned it as an idea.

She did say at one point that she has "plenty of songs for Act II" :huh:

Maybe the concept was there and the songs were there but it wasn't all pulled together into a neat little package but I think we'll get a leak or two sometime in the future. Even with all the nonsense that surrounded ARTPOP, she's still proud of it (as she should be) so let's hope she's willing to release it some day in some way :nick:

Spoiler

Along with some of those other albums that she said she isn't going to release :chica:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

Sylvanas

I'm hoping a few years from now, when she's on a musical hiatus, or raising a child, she'll release it. Maybe as a Christmas gift.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Delulu Rogers

Maybe she'll put some songs that were meant for act 2 on a different album and we'll never wven know they were part of ARTPOP

Reality

I think it's been out of question for a while now. I don't understand why people insist on her releasing it.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Ryusei

wasnt it her who said she keeps some music just for her and her friends to listen to and she doesnt release some stuff? Or was that lana?

Musery

YeehawKylie

I'll never forgive her for not releasing it. She could have at least cut it down to an EP and release it in 2015. 

Part of me hopes she'll revisit the project and release it in some capacity or rework it. I loved ARTPOP and knowing there is a second part to it that I never heard is just sad tbh. :giveup:

Archived