💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you a hyporcrite? A simple test to prove if you're one.

Gagafy

Featured Posts

I) You commented that awards, sales and charts are nothing, they are not relevant anymore when other artists were nominated, achieved high sales and charts.

II) You celebrated when ... Gaga achieved a top 20 single finally after years of absence, nominated in Grammy, nominated in XYZ award .. etc

If both happens to you = hypocrite

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2020Covid19IsOurs

Thank God I've always been a little chartster :lolly: 

or else I would have been called a hypocrite in this thread today :lolly:

music not the blingsters are shook :lolly:

:diane::diane::diane: :diane::diane::diane: :diane::diane::diane:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Emigrante

It's not about being hypocrite. You can just be happy of any success that comes with an album. xd and not be obsessed with it when it doesn't have one. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

GhettoFabulous

Honestly I might be and I don't care I'm beautiful in my way cuz god makes no mistakes I'm on the right track baby I was born this waaaayyyy:lolly::classy:

crisTEAne

things are not black-and-white, jesus.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

The Child

Who isn't hypocrite? We're all hypocrites.

If celebrating Gaga's success means I'm a hypocrite then hell yeah I'm a hypocrite!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TSUNAMI

What about us that are doing helicopter **** everytime we hear Gaga on radio and yet have tattoo on our balls "Music, not the bling"?

2lpe6fjpg.gif 

monsterdino
11 minutes ago, Gagafy said:

I) You commented that awards, sales and charts are nothing, they are not relevant anymore when other artists were nominated, achieved high sales and charts.

II) You celebrated when ... Gaga achieved a top 20 single finally after years of absence, nominated in Grammy, nominated in XYZ award .. etc

If both happens to you = hypocrite

this has nothing to do with hypocrisy

log off

ZiggyZiggs

There are bigger things than Gaga's chart performance that makes a person a hypocrite

.....like being a homophobe but watching gay **** on the internet :reductive:

KURUSHITOVSKA

I don't do #1, like I don't think awards and charts are irrelevant because they are. I just complain when i see stupid songs and talentless people on top, because there's so many people working so hard and getting nothing, and then there's stupid people getting undeserved recognition because they are behind a huge payola promo plan or have made a simple catchy song. For example, where's the "Panda" artist now? They were #1 this year. Gaga hasn't had a #1 song in 5 years, they call her a flop for that reason, but she has a strong fanbase and still has enough power to put out albums and sell out tours

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived