šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poker Face or Perfect Illusion?

Highway10

Featured Posts

FRANK1991
14 hours ago, Red said:

It took me 4 years to get into Poker Face and 1 listen to get into Perfect IllusionĀ 

Ā 

I'm the oppositeĀ :derpga:

I'm still trying to get used to PI

it got me SHOOK alright:sharon:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sycamore said:

Are you alright? :poot:Ā Maybe you should get your ears checked.

it's just my opinion. That's what i thought when i heard the song for the first time. No need to question my hearing abilities

tonythewitch

I luuuurvz Perfect Illusion, wasnt love at first "sight" but still I love it now, I love the video and look she had for the "promotion",

BUT:
"Poker Face" is hard to compare, it entered the pop culture hall of fame, it got away from Gaga and now it's like an iconic hit from its era, like so many others, defining not only its singer at the time but also the era itself. "Poker Face" is now like "Single Ladies", "Toxic" or "Vogue".
I mean if you want to represent Gaga in a movie or tv show, or talk about her to someone who's no fan of hers, you play "Poker Face".Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

tonythewitch

So my answer is: I can't answer, the two single are incomparable. I love them both. PI coz it's fresh, PF coz it's pop Herstory.

Lukas10495

in my favorite gay Club in munich, theyre always playing Pokerface and the next song is perfect Illusion. im always completely crazy, perfect Illusion sounds soooo good in a Club.

djBuffoon

"Perfect Illusion".

I bop toĀ "Poker Face" Ā as well, and there's no doubting its iconography, but it doesn't do much for me. And really, the flagrant disrespect "PI" gets shown here is laughable.

CakeLikeLG
1 hour ago, leecy said:

I think PI is still growing, you can see its video is gaining views inĀ a pretty high speed

Perfect Illusion is still growing? Now I can say I'veĀ heard everything on this forumĀ :ladyhaha:Ā 

Ā 

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

IsraeliUnicorn
14 hours ago, Lava said:

kB0920xg.jpg

is this even a question?

Poker Face all the way. I turn the f*ck up to Perfect Illusion but Poker Face is way better, one of her best selling singles. So iconic, everyone knows it.

OMG THE PIC

IM DYING XDDD

IsraeliUnicorn
19 minutes ago, tonythewitch said:

I luuuurvz Perfect Illusion, wasnt love at first "sight" but still I love it now, I love the video and look she had for the "promotion",

BUT:
"Poker Face" is hard to compare, it entered the pop culture hall of fame, it got away from Gaga and now it's like an iconic hit from its era, like so many others, defining not only its singer at the time but also the era itself. "Poker Face" is now like "Single Ladies", "Toxic" or "Vogue".
I mean if you want to represent Gaga in a movie or tv show, or talk about her to someone who's no fan of hers, you play "Poker Face".Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

exactly

but in her case its not only that song

Bad Romance is the real more of aĀ GAME CHANGER

Ā Bad Romance is tha ****

Poker Face is amazing and iconic and a game changer also but not as much as BR

IsraeliUnicorn
12 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I was obsessed with Poker Face and the music video when it came out. Perfect Illusion was a growing but I get an adrenalineĀ rush when I hear it now which I don't get with PF.Ā 

OMG U LOOK AMAZING

Ā 

TO BE HONSETTTT I WAS LISTENING TO IT LIKE 30 TIMES A DAY ON SOME PERIOD

tonythewitch
Just now, IsraeliUnicorn said:

exactly

but in her case its not only that song

Bad Romance is the real more of aĀ GAME CHANGER

Ā Bad Romance is tha ****

Poker Face is amazing and iconic and a game changer also but not as much as BR

I agree about BR to be more of a game changer for her, but PF has been much more used in pop culture references and is, in a non-fan sense, more iconic.Ā 
Saying that, I totally prefer BR to PF! Not dissing.

hausofgay

PI doesn't exist to me. Poker Face is one of my faves ā¤

My pronouns are fĆ¢g/fĆ¢ggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Archived