💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball [Asia]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

ElectricMetalLover

To anyone who's been to the concert. How does the meat section of the show connnect with eachother? I understand Americano in the meat suit. But then poker face meat grinders and alejandro meat couch? can someone explain to me! I'd be interested to hear!

I think it was kinda random tbh, but both performances were still :legend:

Or BTW/BJ and BM sections

During the Operation: Kill The Bitch Interlude, Mother G.O.A.T. said something about giving birth to a new race, Gaga gives birth during BTW. BJ+AF and BM seemed kinda random to me too. Don't worry, the concert was :legend:

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

germagaga

To anyone who's been to the concert. How does the meat section of the show connnect with eachother? I understand Americano in the meat suit. But then poker face meat grinders and alejandro meat couch? can someone explain to me! I'd be interested to hear!

She's grinding up her ex-boyfriends in the meat grinder and then made them into a couch.

Darkstains

Gaga comes in hanging from the meat stand, and performs Americano. She and her female dancers grab guns and drive the male dancers away.

She then makes a short speech about women being treated as meat. Poker Face starts and the meat grinders come up. She grinds one dancer and at the end of Poker Face she goes in the meat grinder and sinks down the stage for the costume change.

For Alejandro, the meat couch rises with Gaga wearing the machine gun bra and her male dancers. She says something about crushing or grinding those people who shun you or your ex boyfriends into a meat couch.

That looks pretty messy on paper, but looks and flows amazingly live. :yes:

Allison M

So Gaga kills people all throughout the show to escape and birth a new race? I seeeeee

MANiCURE1295

Gaga comes in hanging from the meat stand, and performs Americano. She and her female dancers grab guns and drive the male dancers away.

She then makes a short speech about women being treated as meat. Poker Face starts and the meat grinders come up. She grinds one dancer and at the end of Poker Face she goes in the meat grinder and sinks down the stage for the costume change.

For Alejandro, the meat couch rises with Gaga wearing the machine gun bra and her male dancers. She says something about crushing or grinding those people who shun you or your ex boyfriends into a meat couch.

That looks pretty messy on paper, but looks and flows amazingly live. :yes:

I can picture it!!! I like it!

gagaismywhore

Instead of putting her hair into a low ponytail, does she have it in a bun instead?

Just watched a video of BJAF and she had her hair in a sort of bun. Looked nice :^_^:

Neight Shayde

Instead of putting her hair into a low ponytail, does she have it in a bun instead?

Just watched a video of BJAF and she had her hair in a sort of bun. Looked nice :^_^:

She did~ I think it's better especially for her "Bad Romance" performance. It won't get in her way when she takes it off or when she dances =)

gagaismywhore

She did~ I think it's better especially for her "Bad Romance" performance. It won't get in her way when she takes it off or when she dances =)

I thought so, probably doesn't make her as hot, either! Did she have it like that for Alejandro and Schiebe too?

Neight Shayde

I thought so, probably doesn't make her as hot, either! Did she have it like that for Alejandro and Schiebe too?

Yeah it's still like that. Watch her hair and her You & I performances if u want to see her hair long~ HER ASS IN 'YOU & I' IS JUST OMG.

Willeo Soeurs

any pics of the stage in taiwan yet?

Where have u been :creepflop:

danieljsolis

Call me weird but I think Americano, Poker Face and Alejandro are songs that have to do with genders. In Americano she gives some lesson about women giving liberty to vote (is it also about lesbianism or something.That IDK tbh) ; Poker Face on bis-xuality and Alejandro on homos-xuality I guess but I have no idea how Poker Face and Alejandro are related to meat stuff; but they connect somehow.

:cryga:

Or in Americano people piss her off and she decided to grind them but she gets grounded but she comes back with her ex-boyfriends as a meat couch.

:cryga: It's hard to explain might have something to do with becoming a better person

Edited by danieljsolis

Alcina Dimitrescu

I believe that she is thrown into the meat grinder in an attempt to destroy her, only for her to come back stronger (the Military look)

heavymlover

Most part of the lighting work is already perfect

It's pretty synchronized with the music (Sheisse)

Edited by heavymlover