Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Things Gaga has inspired you to do?

Interlude

Featured Posts

Interlude

Hi! ~

I just finished Dancing In Circles  in my bathroom (literal dancing, you monsters) and realised I wouldn't have the love to dance and perform if it wasn't for her. I learned a lot of choreographies a few years back and it became ritual to perform in front of the mirror all the time. I'm still not the best by any means but it's something I really enjoy and I've evolved to make up own now. Combining this with my love for drag, it's put me deeper in the culture and I hope to perform on stage soon and I owe it all to her :lana:

When I was struggling with being bullied in school her words of compassion inspired me to push through it and not let them get to me. Still was hard as **** but I had least had her as an immediate thought when times got hard. 

I fell in love with her visuals and used to love making tribute videos (Jess9191 & TheLucifer92 kind of stuff), which made me practice editing all the time. I'm now studying media and film at college and editing is one of my strongest assets :whitney: 

I also chose to study French in High School purely because of The FAME: Part 1 but we don't need to talk about that.. :smh:

Just curious if you guys have similar stories of Gaga inspiring/ influencing you to do things in your life? :happy:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

FATCAT

Her recent dive in enthusiasm has inspired me to branch out further to other artists.

Day by day, I'm moving on.

Purr more, hiss less.

SpookyKid

She really helped me have my own artistic freedom

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

In general, she inspires me to be more confident and assertive about what I want out of life, to be comfortable in my own skin, and to chase my dreams, no matter how lofty they may be.

❤ x ❤

The Surrealist

Being brave, being different - embracing my difference. 

Embrace my inner darkness. Be a better human.

YaaaasGaga

To follow my dream and start my own band. To stick at being a dancer when I wanted to quit. To carry on going at school when I got sh*t from absolutely everyone for being gay. To say f*ck off to people who have negative opinions of you. Quite a bit really, the list is endless...

holy scheisse

Born this way inspired me to come out of the closet tbh. it came at the perfect time in my developing adolescent life.

so gaga inspired me to be gay & proud i guess!

b3e9a551b712d3c87314e97a63f5838b.jpg 

be more kind and understanding, be more gay, be more experimental, she was like a catalyst which made me more confident, not care what people say, stand up for issues I care about

PartySick

She got me into music all over again and made me want to learn how to play piano :flutter: Princess Die was the first song I could properly play, start to finish :yay:

ARTPOP inspired all kinds of philosophical/artsy-fartsy things in me as well. I look at the world through a different hued lens every day, looking for meaning in the meaningless and substance in the non-substantial.

Spoiler

I've also been working on my pretentious talk. I think it's coming along nicely :gaycat:

You can't forget the mushy stuff. With Born This Way and ARTPOP, she gave me the push I needed to confide in my closest friends and tell them my deepest, darkest secrets. Things I haven't even blurted out here in some overly personal rant :ph34r: I've hit some really hard lows and been in holes I never thought I'd be able to crawl out of but she's really helped me to heal and move on. She's also inspired me to show myself the same patience and caring I show to others. My insecurities, depression, and fear are all still very real but I make an effort every day to look in the mirror and say "I'm worthy and I love myself" and she was the one that got the ball rolling on that whole deal.

I could never thank her enough :wub:

HOTNebraskaGuy

She's inspired me to get a job, own a buissness, be myself, and most importantly, step my *** up. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Her recent dive in enthusiasm has inspired me to branch out further to other artists.

Day by day, I'm moving on.

Oop :gum:

Archived