đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is This How Gaga Snatched the Gays?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

Bradley
1 hour ago, caseymonster said:

Do u really need me waste time and tag the fashion she used in the past that will put to shame the pictures u just posted?

No but I need you to revalue your tastes in beauty. Not everything simple is bad.

Bradley
1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

Oh No, I didn't mean that she doesn't SNATCH with the current looks. Some of them SLAY ME. Mama always delivers 

But it was regarding the avant garde looks.

If gays can only stan outrageous looks but not simple ones, then they are the ones who need to change and adapt, not Gaga.

Emigrante
2 hours ago, KleinGa said:

I used to want to be her. It's like she lived my life for me. Her utter fearlessness and fierceness with her Haute couture on the red carpets (and OFF) and her fierceness on stage was what I always wanted to be. She in a sense lived the life my gay heart wished I could live.

And this is the case with many of her fans, not to say the most. You want her to be succesfull, have #1 single, #1 album, #1 performance, be an "outsider" (and by outsider I mean person that is out of sick  stereotyped society norm, nothing offensive, I'm this "outsider" too) in order to feel better about yourself. She made it during Born This Way (being too close to her fans) and now It's paying her dust, cause she grew up, evolved, she doesn't want to be the same girl over and over again, she doesn't want to have the same level of fame anymore, doesn't want to wear houte couture all the time. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Emigrante
1 hour ago, caseymonster said:

Do u really need me waste time and tag the fashion she used in the past that will put to shame the pictures u just posted?

taste is a taste. I prefer her imagine presented in those picture. :) 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

She looks better now. I don't like those weird costumes and Drag Queen makeup :awkney:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Batwings
9 hours ago, bliaz said:

She looks better now. I don't like those weird costumes and Drag Queen makeup :awkney:

giphy.gif

Archived