Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

One small thing that ruins a song for you

Slayer

Featured Posts

sillynate

Those "cleek cleek cleek" noises all throughout Bad Romance kill the vibe for me :toofunny:

Someone said they wish the "HeeHees" in ARTPOP could've been louder and I agree. I also think the "HeeHees" during the chorus should've stayed :toofunny:

The opening for Joanne sounds like a happy cheery song and then she starts singing and you can tell it's a sad song

The grunts in A-YO, screams in DIC, PI, and Sinner's Prayer, the dat do dee do in John Wayne, and the guitar and weird background vocals in Angel Down should've been part of the instrumentals

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

It's so weird reading this thread knowing all these things bother you guys :laughga:  like what. Idgi

Am I delulu? :emma: 

Lord Ryry
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

It's so weird reading this thread knowing all these things bother you guys :laughga:  like what. Idgi

Am I delulu? :emma: 

none of them bother me :giveup: i like some of the imperfections hahah

Stephen
3 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

none of them bother me :giveup: i like some of the imperfections hahah

Most of these things aren't even imperfections :sharon: 

ComeToMama

THE BIGGEST ONE THAT BOTHERS ME SO MUCH is in Bad Kids at 1:33 when she sings "degenerate young rebels and im proud of it" and the word proud doesnt land right on the beat. Its like a milisecond too soon. Ugh:toofunny:

Lona Delery

The MJH bridge

The last lines of Million Reasons with no instrumental

The "dum dum da da da"s in Bloody Mary

The long ass outro of Poker Face

I think there are more of which I cant think of atm

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Glamourpuss

"I'll still love you even if I can't see you any more.

Can't wait to see you soar"

I hate that bit in bold. It makes me cringe it's like she really needed a word to rhyme and couldn't come up with anything better. 

It also doesn't make sense because she's saying she doesn't want Joanne to go anywhere because she needs her more than the angels do, but then says she can't wait to see her become one. I mean, I understand what she was trying to say but it just seems a bit messy. 

Dominic

The queef in PI and I noticed a few months ago when she sings bad romance it's 'Bad Romass' and I can't stop hearing it. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

28 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Those "cleek cleek cleek" noises all throughout Bad Romance kill the vibe for me :toofunny:

Ugh, I know right?! Once you notice them, you will be doomed forever. Luckily I don't hear them all the time.

How about 'Love me, love me, please retweet' tho.
giphy.gif

Heidi Montag
28 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

"I'll still love you even if I can't see you any more.

Can't wait to see you soar"

I hate that bit in bold. It makes me cringe it's like she really needed a word to rhyme and couldn't come up with anything better. 

It also doesn't make sense because she's saying she doesn't want Joanne to go anywhere because she needs her more than the angels do, but then says she can't wait to see her become one. I mean, I understand what she was trying to say but it just seems a bit messy. 

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE :sharon:

Buy SUPERFICIAL on iTunes

sillynate
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

How about 'Love me, love me, please retweet' tho.
giphy.gif

I actually think that's cute :gaycat: she said something about the retweet symbol looking like 69 so I can see how that fits in the song :classy:

10 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I actually think that's cute :gaycat: she said something about the retweet symbol looking like 69 so I can see how that fits in the song :classy:

True, true. I just don't like social media references in songs. :awkney:

Archived