2016 music hasn't completely sucked

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

that's my point exactly though

MTQwNjgzODQ3NzAzNDcxOTE2.gif

This is not the end.

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

Anti is morbidly overrated, it feels very uninspired and almost pretentious, after 3 flop singles before anti she had to come up with an excuse if anti flops so she advertised it as an attempt to go against what you expect, etc. good for her for getting that acclaim though

Joanne, Lemonade, Starboy, This Is Acting,Ā Death of a Bachelor were definitely the highlights to me. Maybe Mind Of Mine, Dangerous Woman too.Ā 

Can't wait to hear Emotion Side B, Lady Wood and AIM (cause i haven't heard them yet) and the rest of Starboy. Also excited for Double Dutchess, Digital Distortion (if those are ever going to be released).

Good year for music, a Gaga album that we got at last after all the waitingĀ pretty much sums it up.

Guys this has been such a good year for music! Anti, Lemonade, Joanne, Dangerous Woman are so good! Britney delivered Glory, her best era in almost a decade, Sia delivered solid pop bops with good visuals, Carly delivered Emotion Side B, The Weeknd is back in good shape and Bruno will deliver something good (tho i'm not that excited for that after 24k magic).Ā 

Honestly they're a good trade off to make me forget the tropical Edm wave that it's really annoyingĀ 

The Child

I'm really happy about this year.

I loved Anti, Lemonade, Dangerous Woman, Glory, Joanne & I'm sure I'll love Starboy (the album).

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

Free My Mind

It's been a brilliant year for albums for me:
Catfish and the Bottlemen - The Ride
The 1975 - I like it when you sleep for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it
Kaiser Chiefs - We Stay Together
Biffy Clyro - Ellipsis
Kings Of Leon - WALLS
Lady Gaga - Joanne
Two Door Cinema Club - Gameshow

Archived