Marina IG Post

weed

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, Pierre said:

It's true, sorry. Sometimes you can't say something online without anybody feeling offended or excluded. 

This. We should always be mindful towards others and be considerate. But I swear sometimes it feels like we're heading towards this 1984-like dystopian society.

All these movements used to make me feel happy that we're heading towards a cultural nirvana, but nowadays something feels I don't know..."dark"? Something feels so wrong about editing our words before we utter them, about using one word over another for fear of scrutiny. It just feels evil in a way, the kind of evil no one realizes is there till it consumes our culture entirely.

Idk, I just have a bad feeling about it.

But on topic, I find the outfit to be kind of funny actually. No reason to "get triggered". I'm sure Marina doesn't support "anti-PC" culture, but at the same time doesn't want to feel too constrained just because people are uncomfortable with certain phrases or attitudes. While encouraging people to be considerate is vital, so is helping people to keep their heads up. Changing the use of the word "mankind" to "man and woman kind" seems a bit ridiculous tbh, people might say it's necessary because of the "biased" connotations the word might have, but in reality we created these connotations. To me, "mankind" is synonymous with "humankind", matter of fact I see them as the exact same word. I see no bias in it nor any form of sexist implications. And I have no reason to change my perspective on the word and I never will.

Rockets

Mess. People on Tumblr could really use some sense of humor...

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

I don't get Marina sometimes.

But I continue listening the **** out of FROOT 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

littlepotter
10 hours ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

Yikes. Remember when she had all those gay fans? I guess she's pressed they all left her. 

The question is why are you pressed :oprah:

chaeri pls

Archived