Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne >>>>> Glory

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Phoenix
17 hours ago, Red said:

Because people expect Britney to suck so when she puts something decent out, people freak the **** out

Pretty much.

And Glory has 14 reviews, Joanne already has more and it came out yesterday.

💎

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2
9 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

Diamond Heart,Perfect Illusion mostly

So that makes the whole album messy? :madge:

I'm sorry, it's a reach to call it that. Don't mean to be salty.

Currently listening to Joanne

AlexanderLevi2
3 hours ago, Merier Care said:

Nope. Actually, Joanne is a snoozefest on the level of Britney Jean,means it's her worst album to date. Just because the army scalped us on twitter since Perfect Illusion came out doesn't mean you weak ****ers need to act all butthurt.  

Glory is an incredible album and Joanne can't compete at all. 

It's a shame she could not release another album of the millenium but this would mean that she had to best ARTPOP. And that's an impossibility.

Sorry "joanne", maybe next time.

All opinion stated as fact.

Everyone has different tastes and the two albums, although pop, are strikingly different.

I like Glory but I thought it turned into a snoozefest after a few listens. I still like to play a few of the singles. Whereas with Joanne, it's one of my favorites and probably my favorite out of Gaga's discography (equal to Born This Way).

It's all opinion and I respect both musicians and their achievements.

AlexanderLevi2
3 hours ago, Merier Care said:

Nope. Actually, Joanne is a snoozefest on the level of Britney Jean,means it's her worst album to date. Just because the army scalped us on twitter since Perfect Illusion came out doesn't mean you weak ****ers need to act all butthurt.  

Glory is an incredible album and Joanne can't compete at all. 

It's a shame she could not release another album of the millenium but this would mean that she had to best ARTPOP. And that's an impossibility.

Sorry "joanne", maybe next time.

All opinion stated as fact.

Everyone has different tastes and the two albums, although pop, are strikingly different.

I like Glory but I thought it turned into a snoozefest after a few listens. I still like to play a few of the singles. Whereas with Joanne, it's one of my favorites and probably my favorite out of Gaga's discography (equal to Born This Way).

It's all opinion and I respect both musicians and their achievements.

AlexanderLevi2
4 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

I'm not sure of which one I like more yet, you people aren't giving Britney enough credit at all. She put a really good album, an album with a lot of replay value and fun songs and the lyrics btw, aren't bad. They're meaningfull in their own ways. I could writea ****ing thesis on how deep songs like "Man On The Moon" and "Just Luv Me" are. Britney put out a good album lyrically, production wise and concept wise. 

So you music elitists bitching about bias can shut the hell up. Some of Britney's best albums were givin ****ing 60s. She's not a critics darling. People take her unfairly as a joke. So they're not just gonna give her a good score for the ****ing hell of it. Look the scores of pop masterpieces like "Blackout" for proof of that.

Ok but the man in the moon is not even her own thoughts and feelings... At all.

I don't care if an artist writes their stuff but you cant praise or critique Britney on the meaning of the song if she doesn't write any of it.. but you can praise/critique her voice on it... And it's nothing special.

She's an entertainer  not an acclaimed musician and any respected musician would be able to tell you that.

It's not a dig at her but we can't compare an entertainment album to a musicians album.

Born To Slay
23 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Ok but the man in the moon is not even her own thoughts and feelings... At all.

I don't care if an artist writes their stuff but you cant praise or critique Britney on the meaning of the song if she doesn't write any of it.. but you can praise/critique her voice on it... And it's nothing special.

She's an entertainer  not an acclaimed musician and any respected musician would be able to tell you that.

It's not a dig at her but we can't compare an entertainment album to a musicians album.

But whether she wrote it or not doesn't really take away from the albums quality. Britney is not as talented as Gaga, that's not what I'm trying to argue. I'm arguing on behalf of the albums quality and that it should be taken seriously. 

If u can't compare them, then this thread shouldn't have been made but if ur gonna compare them, then one is not automatically better then the other. Just because one was made with the intention of being a fun pop album and the other had more serious intention shouldn't automatically put one over the other because that leaves out major details.

AlexanderLevi2
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

But whether she wrote it or not doesn't really take away from the albums quality. Britney is not as talented as Gaga, that's not what I'm trying to argue. I'm arguing on behalf of the albums quality and that it should be taken seriously. 

If u can't compare them, then this thread shouldn't have been made but if ur gonna compare them, then one is not automatically better then the other. Just because one was made with the intention of being a fun pop album and the other had more serious intention shouldn't automatically put one over the other because that leaves out major details.

It shouldn't have been made in the first place. //Thread

ImNotBritney

At least Glory has bangers, amazing vocals, original Britney back to her form, not trying to be something that she isn't, wearing a pink hat, and trying to make crops top and jeans shorts into an era "look." 

I could go on and on tbh :ladyhaha:

Born To Slay
19 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

It shouldn't have been made in the first place. //Thread

I agree 

KyliesChild
3 hours ago, ImNotBritney said:

At least Glory has bangers, amazing vocals, original Britney back to her form, not trying to be something that she isn't, wearing a pink hat, and trying to make crops top and jeans shorts into an era "look." 

I could go on and on tbh 

Who are you to judge who Gaga is and isn't? 

6 hours ago, DaraBubaMara said:

but only brintey have 35 million album sales in usa

Music not the bling + she started in 1998 when you had to buy the album if you wanted to hear it so the comparsion is meaningless. 

Watching her live is just cringe. Every Gaga's performance is far better that this. Even when she was performing sick

Archived