💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne has a 65% on Metacritic

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

i think it's a very polarizing album.

The music is great don't get me wrong. But it's either you love it or don't. It's not everyones cup of tea. I mean listen to the radio. You don't hear this kinda music on pop stations and thats not a bad thing. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the score will rise over the next couple of days. The haters were quicker to write their reviews.

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Hellspont said:

up to 61 now, i feel better.

still looks silly with their stupid summary. I hope Billboard comes through with a really good score. Joanne doesn't deserve this at all.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

GagzDonkeyD
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

I think the score will rise over the next couple of days. The haters were quicker to write their reviews.

Were they ? I truly hope so :diane: it deserves a solid 85

Fiona Apple
58 minutes ago, Shawn Lee said:

Were they ? I truly hope so :diane:it deserves a solid 85

I think it deserves 68-75... 85 is a grade for a flawless album. Joanne has some weak songs and mistakes in the production.

Fame IV
1 hour ago, Britney Spears said:

I think it deserves 68-75... 85 is a grade for a flawless album. Joanne has some weak songs and mistakes in the production.

Some weak songs? xD

The production is flawless

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
1 hour ago, Awrah999 said:

64 yassss

Can't wait for Billboard and RS reviews to spice this up!

A Star is Born ⭐

KyliesChild
5 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

Some weak songs? xD

I haven't listened to the album at all but Perfect Illusion has had many flaws in production; primarily the volume. It's also unprofessional to keep the renown “fart noise" at the end of the song. The mastering and mixing of the song is subpar too unfortunately.

Fiona Apple
9 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

Some weak songs? xD

Hey Girl,Come To Mama are mediocre songs. Perfect Illusion,Million reasons are not really great either

The production is not flawless.In Diamond Heart,Perfect Illusion and even in the good songs like Dancin In Circles her vocals sound at times TOO raw and unpolished for a pop song

18 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Hey Girl,Come To Mama are mediocre songs. Perfect Illusion,Million reasons are not really great either

The production is not flawless.In Diamond Heart,Perfect Illusion and even in the good songs like Dancin In Circles her vocals sound at times TOO raw and unpolished for a pop song

Opinion = fact? When? :ladyhaha:

And please tell me where can I find the Official Standards on Production of Pop Songs, so I can peruse the section where they talk about the accepted levels of raw vocals on a pop song :ladyhaha:

Stone S

I hope it lands at least in the 70s, but other peoples opinions don't count as our own, I still love the album even if it doesn't get the best reviews

Welcome to Industria

ManuelColon
2 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

I think the raw vocals are the point, she didn't want usual ''pop vocals''

Archived