πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: Joanne - Are you SHOOK that Taylor may cancel it?

StarstruckIllusion

Are you shook?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes I'm quite shook thanks. Joanne will be BURRIED
    • Meh, even if, no one would care… right?
    • Lady Legend WILL prevail

Featured Posts

Sister

I can not stand Taylor Swift and always ignore everything that she does, she has zero effect on me.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Versace

Lol I honestly am worried for Taylor not Gaga, Taylor is extremely overexposed at this point, I think we can all agree that 1989 was her most impactful era and it's like from there on, all we heard or saw is Taylor Swift. Taylor has been in the news in a more negative light than positive as of late, with the whole Kim and Calvin scandals. Especially that Gaga is releasing, it's gonna stir Gaga vs Taylor headlines and I think that's just gonna overexpose her more. She was once America's sweetheart and now the word snake is flying out, so If I were her, I would aim for aΒ Q4Β 2017 release and take extra time to reinvent my music instead of releasing a surprise album which are now pretentious, I'm sure she can do more than basic yet good country and pop songs.Β 

StrawberryBlond

If she honestly does...she will proceed to a whole new level of low in my eyes. In the music industry, to release an album in the week of someone not as commercially successful as you when they had the date before you is despicable, there is no other way to spin it. And doing this when the artist in question is attempting a comeback after a tough couple of years is simply EVIL.

But will she actually do it? If there's anything Taylor loves more than herself, it's making money. And there's money to be had from releasing 2 singles pre-album with a massive hype campaign, especially when you're someone like her, who had 2 monster singles pre-album last time. So, I don't know if she'd have the guts to risk it all and release a surprise album with no hype and no clue as to what the music's going to sound like. I'm sure she wants more big singles and if Beyonce's releases have taught us anything, it's that surprise releasing massively limits your hit single potential. I don't know, maybe the papers just want to play the speculation game. I think Taylor knows how overexposed she is - she said this to Kanye on that phone call months ago. To put out an album right now, when the public is on a hate kick regarding her isn't wise and she knows how the public works and when it's best to get on their side. She's playing the laying low game right now and she's doing it well, it would be foolish to mess it up now. She's released an album every 2 years at the same time for the entire decade that she's been famous. She could do with a break to make people miss her.

But if she does do this...she'd better be prepared for Gaga fans to hate her for life.

Ahri Under You
1 hour ago, Versace said:

Lol I honestly am worried for Taylor not Gaga, Taylor is extremely overexposed at this point, I think we can all agree that 1989 was her most impactful era and it's like from there on, all we heard or saw is Taylor Swift. Taylor has been in the news in a more negative light than positive as of late, with the whole Kim and Calvin scandals. Especially that Gaga is releasing, it's gonna stir Gaga vs Taylor headlines and I think that's just gonna overexpose her more. She was once America's sweetheart and now the word snake is flying out, so If I were her, I would aim for aΒ Q4Β 2017 release and take extra time to reinvent my music instead of releasing a surprise album which are now pretentious, I'm sure she can do more than basic yet good country and pop songs.Β 

I agree with this. I thought Taylor was going to wait a few years to make her comeback?Β :huh:

ryhanna
2 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Gaga will flop with or without the snake, so idgaf:ladyhaha:

Let's face it, this is probably trueΒ :laughga:

Zilla

Why is there a thread like this on a Gaga fan site? Cheering for her to fail? This site is ****ed up nowadays I'm embarrassedΒ 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived