question

Gaga's best produced song?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaTheExplorer

Poker face, paparazzi, bad romance, Alejandro, dance in  the dark, so happy i could die, the edge of glory, judas, scheisse, marry the night, applause, do what u want, ARTPOP.

Born Brave

The Fame:

Just Dance, Summerboy, Paparazzi, The Fame

The Fame Monster

Monster, Teeth, Telephone

Born This Way

Heavy Metal Lover, Marry The Night, You and I

ARTPOP

Do What U Want , Jewels N' Drugs, G.U.Y. 

Best production to date is Perfect Illusion. The drums are spot on, the synth is perfect. The sound effects following the bridge- Its clean and you can crank it up without it sounding like ****. It begs to be played as loud as it can be played. 

From a mixing and mastering standpoint it shits on everything else she's ever put out. 

Born Brave

I hope Joanne has the production quality of a Lana Del Rey album. Her albums are always spot on when it comes to sound. Just listen to 24 on Honeymoon... You hear everything. nothing is muffled or thuddy. 

MonsterofFame

Monster - such a good beat and the song flows perfectly. Still dead that this wasn't a single.

Speechless - perfect balance for a power ballad. Not weird or overdone.

Bad Romance - The very strange and dark production perfectly matches her message without seeming try-hard.

Electric chapel and Bloody Mary are the crescendo of production in Gagas discography. I mean if u can see that then am questioning ur taste :reductive:

fede ARTPOP
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

it's the truth

So why her biggest hits come from RedOne? Thats delusional, is like saying Mark Ronson job is awful. Different opinions, facts are facts. :reductive:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

So why her biggest hits come from RedOne? Thats delusional, is like saying Mark Ronson job is awful. Different opinions, facts are facts. :reductive:

Because the songs were catchy, if a song is a hit that doesnt mean that it is high quality or that the production is good, just listen to the instrumentals alone

Archived