Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Haus.Of.Latex.

i feel like born to die (the song) is everybodys least favorite. :neutral: the song&video are like orgasms for all of your senses, its hard to find something not to like about it.

"sometimes the road gets tough and i dont know why">>>>>>>>>

Edited by sluttyICE

MonsterVSAnimal

i feel like born to die (the song) is everybodys least favorite. :neutral: the song&video are like orgasms for all of your senses, its hard to find something not to like about it.

i think the song born to die is soo boring. I like pretty much all of her others (except a few) but idk ive tried listening to it but i just dont like it

uhm her born to die doesnt really catch my attention. it might eventually stick to me if its on the radio but for now. not a fan ....yet

anybody recommend a great song i might like from her?

JaysAMess

uhm her born to die doesnt really catch my attention. it might eventually stick to me if its on the radio but for now. not a fan ....yet

Just listen to her album.

Wolf Boy

Born To Die.

OK, so I've had a few drinks and thought I'd put on "Born to Die."

It's seriously slaying my life right now --- I swear it gets better every time I listen to it and I just don't understand why it got such mixed reviews. I think all the critics just hyped it up too much and it got to the point where they couldn't look at it objectively.

I really hope there's still a bit of that hype left when she tours, though. I think I'll cry if it never gets off the ground (and if she skips MN) --- I need to see these songs performed live. :cry:

Also, "Born to Die" > "Born This Way." So sue me.

Edited by Fluorine

Lana Del Rey

You kept that quiet! Lana Del Rey has been secretly dating Barrie James O'Neil of Kassidy!

article-2099706-0EDF8FD100000578-944_468x708.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2099706/Lana-Del-Reys-secret-boyfriend-Singer-dating-rocker-Barrie-James-ONeil-Kassidy.html

Anyone have a working BTD iTunes link? I have a new computer and want the album.

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/16MVBYBT/

Password: playsuperstar

Edited by Lana Del Rey

Wolf Boy

He's ok, would look better with short hair, and his crotch looks like it might be hiding some sort of large schlong, get that dick Lana x.

monsterdevotion

I love it, it's one of my favorites actually.

I saw that photo before, I guess the guy is... ok. She is just so hot

Darcklighter22

I found it was such a depressing song at first listen but then the more i listen to it the more i like it as one of my favourites, the instrumental is just lovely! :)