đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

opinion

Perfect Illusion and the Bad Romance Effect

Edonis

Featured Posts

Edonis
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I don't remember anybody hating Bad Romance :awkney: 

Oh girl...look up the early reactions from fans and GP from the leak and before the video. It was polarizing to say the least. 

BeerFear

Personally I totally love PI but I dont think it has that much potential to be a complete game changer like BR had. I hope Im wrong though. The video made BR a viral hit maybe It will be the case now too

2 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I don't remember anybody hating Bad Romance :awkney: 

there were kinda a lot of people who disliked the song back then, stating the rah-rah part is weird, the very low singing voice was uncomfortable to listen to etc. generally i'd like to say, that video was extremely crucial for BR success

Edonis
Just now, BeerFear said:

Personally I totally love PI but I dont think it has that much potential to be a complete game changer lik BR. I hope Im worng though. The video made BR a viral hit maybe It will be the case now too

At the very least, if the album is still rock/funk/disco inspired pop music like PI, I think it could. But I agree, she needs to release the visuals stat because it could change opinions about it. 

PI is a good song, it has a lot of potential, the melody, her powerfull singing, the theme, the atmosphere. But  technically it could be much better. The song sounds a little bit incomplete.

Hope for better productions on LG5.

Edonis
1 minute ago, INTERNET said:

PI is a good song, it has a lot of potential, the melody, her powerfull singing, the theme, the atmosphere. But  technically it could be much better. The song sounds a little bit incomplete.

Hope for better productions on LG5.

Like I said in the OP, the song felt too short and could've been produced a little better IMO, but I agree. I'm sure she'll deliver

Archived