💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

is P!nk Bigger than Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera?

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Featured Posts

Tumblr
12 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

You must be joking lol. Just look at the vmas the year xtina and britney made out with Madonna. She's not on Britney's level of legendary but she is definitely a legend in her own right. Definitely less annoying than p!nky. But they all serve bops

I was joking btw.

Anyway: Pink (Number 1 hits, top 10 hit in 2016, hugely successful last album and tour, doesn't really ever flop) >>> Brittany = Xtina

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz
12 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

I was joking btw.

Anyway: Pink (Number 1 hits, top 10 hit in 2016, hugely successful last album and tour, doesn't really ever flop) >>> Brittany = Xtina

Britney is still more iconic despite current sales figures though lol. Just Like Fire is my jam though :sis: I forget her attitude when she releases new music because she's always consistent

Tumblr
Just now, PaperIz said:

Britney is still more iconic despite current sales figures though lol. Just Like Fire is my jam though :sis: I forget her attitude when she releases new music because she's always consistent

But the thread asks who is BIGGER. NAWT who is more iconic. Currently, in 2016, D!ke is bigger than both Xtina and Brit who have suffered with huge declines. 

Even Britney's success this decade is mediocre! Her only BB number 1 (HIAM), is the lowest selling number 1 of the decade.

Femme Fatale + Britney Jean failed to sell 1 million copies. 

Till The World Ends and Scream and Shout were her only genuine successes.

While Xtina had Moves Like Jagger, Feel This Moment and Say Something this decade as genuine successes.

So I would put Pink first and Brit and Xtina on the same level in 2016 (and this decade). 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

PaperIz
Just now, Tumblr said:

But the thread asks who is BIGGER. NAWT who is more iconic. Currently, in 2016, D!ke is bigger than both Xtina and Brit who have suffered with huge declines. 

Even Britney's success this decade is mediocre! Her only BB number 1 (HIAM), is the lowest selling number 1 of the decade.

While Xtina had Moves Like Jagger, Feel This Moment and Say Something this decade as genuine successes.

So I would put Pink first and Brit and Xtina on the same level in 2016 (and this decade). 

I'm just biased I guess because I can't imagine p!nk being bigger no matter how many massive bops she has sold :emma: 

Katsuki Bakugo
50 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

P!nk's #1 hit record  "Just Give Me a Reason" was far from that :sis:

I baited you clearly. No I will admit she has some stand out singles but otherwise she makes the same old stuff every single album. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Versace

P!NK got bigger than Xtina after her Back To Basics era ended and bigger than Britney after her Femme Fatale era, so yes as of now P!NK is bigger (more successful), is she as iconic as Christina and Britney nope but almost. P!NK has constantly been doing well commercially til this day, her tours and albums do so well along with smash singles every now and then. Just Like Fire landed in the top 10 something Make Me and Work Bitch could not do, Xtina's last solo top 10 hit was Keeps Getting Better. 

lifeasgeorge
53 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

These are all Xtina features though :awkney:

live and let live

Xoxo Adriana

P!nk's tours are amazing. A friend of mine went to the Funhouse Tour and said she actually puts on amazing shows and has a lot of talent. Another friend went to Brit's Circus Tour back in 2009 and said it was horrible. Brit was hardly dancing and was lip-syncing the whole show. 

P!nk is super talented and has had a more consistent career, but the iconic moments of Britney and Christina don't just disappear. People remember Britney's ...One More Time, Slave,Toxic her VMA performances and her Blackout period. Britney has a solid fanbase, people feel like they grew up with Britney.

It's also fair, imo, to say Britney's 'Brand' as a whole is bigger than P!nk's. Britney has always had a strong image, more so in her prime. She has the Rolling Stone covers, the perfumes, the advertisements, the endorsements, the tabloid coverage. Britney has always been a marketing storm.

As P!nk sang herself "Tired of being compared to damn Britney Spears, she's so pretty, that just aint me"

Britney has been the standard of pop for the majority of her career. P!nk has always been the underdog, she has never really been the dominating force in pop.

I'd also even argue that Circus was bigger than Funhouse so from 1999 - (at least) 2008 Britney was the dominating force.  The Truth About Love was a bigger album than FF or Britney Jean, but that leaves one P!nk album that's performed better than the most comparable Britney album :shrug: Britney has the benefit of basically being one of the biggest names in pop for 10+ years.

Christina and Pink are a little closer imo, both sort of lived in the shadow of Britney in the early stages of their career - with Christina being seen more as her competitor - but as of now Christina has released less albums and her last two have hardly been stellar efforts from a sales perspective. I'd say P!nk is bigger than Christina.

RAMROD

I mean, she certainly have more longevity.

Perhaps because her music are kind of rock inspired, so more people doesn't feel embarrassed that the listen to her music.

Plus her lyrics are always relatable, and she is a good vocalist.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

dutchyguy

In Europe, yes!

TTAL tour was sold out everywhere before it even started... while the femme fatale tour was on Groupon.

:emma:

Archived