💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

is P!nk Bigger than Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera?

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Featured Posts

AddMeOnMYSPACE

P!nk has been playing on the radio a lot more and has been making decent hits this past decade, Her tour numbers speak for themselves. Meanwhile, Britney struggling with her recent release song. Christina, well, I don't know what she's doing at this point :poot:

Is P!nk bigger than both? why or why not? Also are you shocked P!nk (out of all the 00's Popstars) made it this far? No shade but i always P!nk would be forgotten at this point. :sis:

Kudos to her :golfclap:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaXCupcakke

I don't know. Pink always seems popular when she releases music, but no one really stans for her or anything.  Everyone sort of forgets about her. Briteny has a solid fan base that will follow her even if she flops over and over again. 

Katsuki Bakugo

What do you mean by Bigger? Because for a while there no one was bigger than Christina, if you get what I mean. 

but no Pink comes and goes - releases the same feel good lesbian/ "I've been abused by my lover emotionally but its my own fault because I'm a bitch" anthems and then disappears. 

Kind of how Kelly Clarkson releases feel good anthem for big girls every 5 years and then is nowhere to be seen again. 

Harsh but truthful. They don't release substance, its just fluff to pander to a certain crowd, but they don't actually care for those people.  

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

FrankGutz

Mandy Moore is bigger than all of them

latoya1cwsvu.gif

Only Rapunzel, the Quee of Disney, when will the other flops

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

AddMeOnMYSPACE
12 minutes ago, Dora said:

I don't know. Pink always seems popular when she releases music, but no one really stans for her or anything.  Everyone sort of forgets about her. Briteny has a solid fan base that will follow her even if she flops over and over again. 

But her TTAL tour outgrossed britney's POM :interestinga:

Tumblr

Well Xtina is THE Legend of the United States so no one is bigger than her but Pink and Brit are cute girls I'm sure 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

I think she is. She isn't as flashy so you don't notice her as much but she's been putting out hits for over a decade.

Look back in 2004, these girls were ruling pop music.

Now in 2016 Britney is the one who is falling a little bit. P!nk doesn't take risks and continuously released quality music for basic stans to listen to. It's very radio friendly

Don't visit my profile

AddMeOnMYSPACE
8 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

What do you mean by Bigger? Because for a while there no one was bigger than Christina, if you get what I mean. 

but no Pink comes and goes - releases the same feel good lesbian/ "I've been abused by my lover emotionally but its my own fault because I'm a bitch" anthems and then disappears

Kind of how Kelly Clarkson releases feel good anthem for big girls every 5 years and then is nowhere to be seen again. 

Harsh but truthful. They don't release substance, its just fluff to pander to a certain crowd, but they don't actually care for those people.  

P!nk's #1 hit record  "Just Give Me a Reason" was far from that :sis:

PaperIz

I mean she might have more sales possibly, but Britney has had so much more impact on pop music, is a lot more likable, and more iconic than p!nk. Xtina is almost more iconic too but I think they're on similar levels.

PaperIz
19 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

Well Xtina is THE Legend of the United States so no one is bigger than her but Pink and Brit are cute girls I'm sure 

You must be joking lol. Just look at the vmas the year xtina and britney made out with Madonna. She's not on Britney's level of legendary but she is definitely a legend in her own right. Definitely less annoying than p!nky. But they all serve bops

lifeasgeorge
29 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

giphy.gif

live and let live

Archived