💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best singers that can dance

Thomas P

Featured Posts

NewUsername
10 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Sorry but all beyonce and britney can do is whip their hair, I wouldn't call it dancing

Excuse me, have you actually seen Beyoncé dance? She knows what she's doing.

3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

her entire discography (except for some stolen, sorry I mean sampled dance moves) would like to disagree

So dance moves have to be yours for you to being labeled a good dancer? :duck: Logic.

1 minute ago, Harry said:

So you're saying that literally every single dance move she does is just whipping her hair?

I'll never understand why people get so bitter and angry at popstars :rip:

ikr :smh: 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kvnrp
5 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

her entire discography (except for some stolen, sorry I mean sampled dance moves) would like to disagree

Good artists copy, great artists steal :derpga:

But you gotta admit, she can dance that stage to the ground and still sound pretty well on mic.

jezze0410

Surely Nicole Scherzinger should be on the list somewhere? She might not be vocally as strong as many on the list, but she did win Dancing With The Stars...

donutellha

JaLYl.gif

I wouldn't say Gaga because she does not consider herself as a natural-born dancer

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Haroon
14 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Sorry but all beyonce and britney can do is whip their hair, I wouldn't call it dancing

You need to go to The Formation Tour or at least watch it on YouTube :laughga: The precision and perfection in the smallest thing Beyonce does is mind blowing :air:

NewUsername
1 minute ago, jezze0410 said:

Surely Nicole Scherzinger should be on the list somewhere? She might not be vocally as strong as many on the list, but she did win Dancing With The Stars...

omg, how could we forget. Of course! And she IS vocally strong, she is just not very all round and often sings genres and ranges that don't fit her voice.

joannesrats

Christina in her prime, for sure. Also Tina Turner! In the beginning of her career, even before she was a solo artist, she was a huge dancer. She was one of the main sources of inspiration for Beyonce. 

FlopSlurper
11 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Good, she can twirl all she want, that's the closest she'll ever get to dancing ☕️🙊

Thomas P
Just now, bayonse said:

gaga #5 ? :neyde:

she shouldnt even be in the top 10 

I know, but part of me feels obligated because of how hard she tries, and the fact that she can admit that she's not the best

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
5 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

There are many but I think Madonna and Beyoncé are the best

13t2eJ.gif

Fresh-Fabulous-Body-Rolling.gif

The ironic part about Madonna is that her dancing got better 20 years later. When she was making the dance music her dancing was good, but it got so much better when she turned like 40.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Swan Heart

This Goddess deserves a mention.

She blows pretty much everyone right now and she's doing it with ease.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

GloZell Green

Shakira? She has some unique choreographies. Here's an example: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived