💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best singers that can dance

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

So everyone knows that I'm going to say Beyoncé, but really one thing you can't take away from her is the fact that she can really dance, and she can sing beautifully at the same time.

Of course Michael and Janet Jackson are amazing too. Vintage Britney was phenomenal as well, but  she just seems so stiff now, and she never sings live anymore either. 

Gaga is an honourable mention because she can definitley dance and sing and she's pretty good at the former and amazing at the latter, but that's not what Gaga is really known for, so I don't really think of her as a "dancer". 

I also think JT and Bruno Mars are  amazing at dancing, as well as JLo, I'm just not a huge fan of those three.

So imo the list looks something like this: 

10. Rihanna

9. Madonna

8. Jennifer Lopez

7. Bruno Mars

6. Justin Timberlake

5. Lady Gaga

4. Britney Spears

3. Janet Jackson

2. Michael Jackson

1. Beyoncé 

:lana::lana::lana::lana::lana:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

Sorry but all beyonce and britney can do is whip their hair, I wouldn't call it dancing

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Sorry but all beyonce and britney can do is whip their hair, I wouldn't call it dancing

Some may say that all Gaga can do is ceizure on stage. But I think it's beautiful. 

But that's your opinion so I respect it. :neyde:

Harry
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Having attended the Formation World Tour, I can confirm that this is a statement made by someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

tumblr_inline_o4401ipz6s1ripgeb_500.gif

She's the new Madonna and the new Mariah. World better watch out cuz she's better than both.

3 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

tumblr_inline_o4401ipz6s1ripgeb_500.gif

not with that breath control 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Having attended the Formation World Tour, I can confirm that this is a statement made by someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

her entire discography (except for some stolen, sorry I mean sampled dance moves) would like to disagree

Chromatislaps

In my honest opinion Michael was the best singer/performer that could dance and improvise dance moves, he did take moves from current (early hiphop dance, and urban dance from kids: popping, locking, moonwalking) and older trends (tap dancing, James Brown dance style) and made it his own. Every artist out today mimics his style, even Beyoncé, her Formation performance on her tour with the hats, is heavily inspired by the Smooth Criminal and Dangerous performances.

Beyoncé is obviously a second to MJ imho

James Brown was also a notable performer/singer who could dance very well

Reality

Definitely Lorde 

lorde-pop-and-lock.gif

Spoiler

I actually love the way she dances

Spoiler

Don't come for me :interestinga:

🃏🖤👹

Harry
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

her entire discography (except for some stolen, sorry I mean sampled dance moves) would like to disagree

So you're saying that literally every single dance move she does is just whipping her hair?

I'll never understand why people get so bitter and angry at popstars :rip:

Thomas P
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

giphy.gif

Archived