Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

Madonna on her album:

I’m happy that it has done well. Even today, I’m anxious to know everyone’s response to my work.

:lmao:

It has done well.

It got certified Copper.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

hausofmike

And I thought Lady Gaga was delusional.

I wonder where Gaga learned it from

:troll:

Edited by HausOfMike

Valentino

Madonna on her album:

I’m happy that it has done well. Even today, I’m anxious to know everyone’s response to my work.

Wait, when did she say this? Surly not recently? :usrs:

Americano

Yeah it was in an interview today or yesterday.

boysboysboys

Chartsters! Please vote here:

http://www.billboard.com/bbma/news/fan-vote-fashion-billboard-music-awards

Thanks!

Klou

Madonna on her album:

I would tell her I thought it was decent for a week, but it's not good enough to listen to again. I'm really over it...

Valentino

Yeah it was in an interview today or yesterday.

Oh shi†! :teehee:

Gaga ain't the only one living halfway between reality and fantasy then.

Oyemiamor

That is what I absolutely cannot stand about Madonna. Her ego is bigger than Xtina's, Kanye's and Mariah's combined. It really hurts her music because people would be more apt to listen to it if she didn't have such a piss poor attitude and ego.

That is what I absolutely cannot stand about Madonna. Her ego is bigger than Xtina's, Kanye's and Mariah's combined. It really hurts her music because people would be more apt to listen to it if she didn't have such a piss poor attitude and ego.

THIS. But even if she was humble... MDNA was still horrible. :teehee:

I wonder where Gaga learned it from

:troll:

hmmmm...

tumblr_m2po82kR0c1qgb5p1o2_500.gif

Valentino

That's allota ego. :deadbanana:

Ozzy8923

I actually hope Gaga goes a more hip-hop/pop mix with her next album but with a dance twist. I would love to see how she would blend all these different genres.

Klou

I actually hope Gaga goes a more hip-hop/pop mix with her next album but with a dance twist. I would love to see how she would blend all these different genres.

Seeing how little she performed Starstruck, I don't think she'll be doing that :P

Oyemiamor

That's allota ego. :deadbanana:

Yeah it is. It's insurmountable. But you make your bed and you lay in it. Madge could sell 1,000 copies of her next album and I bet she would say the same thing.

I've been listening to all of Gaga's songs in her discography and its making me super happy. I forgot how good some of these songs were. She definitely knows how to bring it. It is awesome to see her evolution too, which has happened in a matter of 5 years. Can you imagine what she has still in store for us in the next 5 years?