Favorite Drag Queen?

Thank you Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
3 hours ago, BrianxRyan said:

No, JS is not a drag queen. I was a fan until I found out about his racist past.

Yeah I stopped being around him after that too, I despise racial remarks especially ones so aggressive from Jeffree. However now I probs just like him bc of his famous velour lipsticks, they're actually the bomb:queenga:

Brian Ryan
Just now, adamspira said:

Yeah I stopped being around him after that too, I despise racial remarks especially ones so aggressive from Jeffree. However now I probs just like him bc of his famous velour lipsticks, they're actually the bomb:queenga:

I still have my Donald Trump ties, but I will not buy more. So you still purchase from someone you found racist?

ReidOne

The one, the only, the LEGEND.... Divine. 

Judging you young'uns for getting 5 pages deep with no mention of her yet! 

Plus, honorable mentions for Dorian Corey :giveup:

Xoxo Adriana
10 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

I still have my Donald Trump ties, but I will not buy more. So you still purchase from someone you found racist?

Well I'm sorry but it ain't the lipsticks who are racist, if I like a product doesn't matter who it is ill buy it...I just won't follow that person for anything else.

ReidOne
6 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

OMG I also have to throw Willie Ninja into the mix!!! Gives me LIFE! 

There has never been a better Voguer than Willie Ninja! (old school Voguing, at least)... Simply mesmerizing! 

:diane:

Brian Ryan
4 minutes ago, adamspira said:

Well I'm sorry but it ain't the lipsticks who are racist, if I like a product doesn't matter who it is ill buy it...I just won't follow that person for anything else.

The products are manufactured by racist so everytime you make that purchase you are buying from racist. If you're okay with the racist lipsticks. That's fine. I'm not. Just a very.... difference of opinion.

giphy.gif

Xoxo Adriana
3 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

The products are manufactured by racist so everytime you make that purchase you are buying from racist. If you're okay with the racist lipsticks. That's fine. I'm not. Just a very.... difference of opinion.

giphy.gif

I completely understand you and trust me, I never like racist people. In the end of the day if Jeffree was a homophobic (which would be ironic) thats where i'd end the purchases definitely.

Brian Ryan
Just now, adamspira said:

I completely understand you and trust me, I never like racist people. In the end of the day if Jeffree was a homophobic (which would be ironic) thats where i'd end the purchases definitely.

Lol okay cause you're white and just gay it does not affect you alrighty buy your racist but not homophobic products at least you are being honest

T3ARS

Divine 

divine-strutting-gif.gif

RuPaul 

827b1748ca16761d770feb3b23d423d6.gif

and 

Alyssa Edwards

tumblr_inline_nny18iA39n1rmawjh_500.gif

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Archived