💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks decides to bleach her skin white

Pharamon

Featured Posts

Brian Ryan
11 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

You can get skin cancer from using sunbeds. People use tanning injections and other means to darken their skin. 

The only difference is that it must be a racial thing or an insecurity if black people alter their skin whereas it's acceptable for white people. 

Dark grey spots

Skin cancer

Acne

Swelling of the skin

Thinning of the skin

Cataracts

Setting down of fat on face, chest, upper back and stomach

Increase in appetite and weight gain

Osteoporosis

Neurological and kidney damage due to high level of mercury used in the creams

Psychiatric disorders

Severe birth defects

Asthma

Liver damage

And you can do even further research on your own... I am not an advocate fan of white people tanning their skin as well. It's bad for your skin. However, the harms and effects on black people mostly using products with the chemical MERCURY, which is bad is much worse.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Ryan
6 minutes ago, flopheart said:

she has the right to do whatever she wants with her body

And I have a right to say something about especially her as a celebrity promoting products by Whitenilicious under dark spot removers, but people really use them for their entire body and not just their darkspots. Therefore, any way I can stop this epidemic and keep people of color from potentially getting tons of diseases and at worst skin cancer then dying. I will. Bleaching your skin is not okay and every single doctor that you will find unless they are going against the code of ethics will tell you it is WRONG.

Dominic
35 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

Dark grey spots

Skin cancer

Acne

Swelling of the skin

Thinning of the skin

Cataracts

Setting down of fat on face, chest, upper back and stomach

Increase in appetite and weight gain

Osteoporosis

Neurological and kidney damage due to high level of mercury used in the creams

Psychiatric disorders

Severe birth defects

Asthma

Liver damage

And you can do even further research on your own... I am not an advocate fan of white people tanning their skin as well. It's bad for your skin. However, the harms and effects on black people mostly using products with the chemical MERCURY, which is bad is much worse.

So? We smoke, drink, sunbed, tattoo, pierce, cut, break and do plenty of harmful things. 

The issue isn't because it's harmful the issue is because she is black and people don't like it. I stand by my point, white people darken their skin so what is the difference? There's not really one at its basic level. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

Yeah because white people were slaves to black people, yeah because white people struggle everyday because of their skin, Mary stfu!

Are you talking to me? :huh:  

Brian Ryan
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

So? We smoke, drink, sunbed, tattoo, pierce, cut, break and do plenty of harmful things. 

The issue isn't because it's harmful the issue is because she is black and people don't like it. I stand by my point, white people darken their skin so what is the difference? There's not really one at its basic level. 

There is a huge difference and you don't have to be black to understand that at all or perhaps in this case maybe... As black people I hope they thought your history we were shunned because of our skin color. It's important for us to love our skin color same goes for any person of color Native American, Asian, and so on. I shouldn't have to give you a black history lesson, but I do understand in some schools all they teach is about slavery, Martin Luther King, and Rosa Parks. There is a difference that is backed by doctors. You can have your opinion. I will stick by the doctor's opinion. I will continue to spread the word about blacks and other people with darker skin because it is wrong and it can kill you. To all my little monsters love the skin God gave no matter the shade and embrace it. Black is beautiful. Dark is beautiful.

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, Luc said:

Are you talking to me? :huh:  

Im telling you that there is no such thing as reverse racism

Dominic
11 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

There is a huge difference and you don't have to be black to understand that at all or perhaps in this case maybe... As black people I hope they thought your history we were shunned because of our skin color. It's important for us to love our skin color same goes for any person of color Native American, Asian, and so on. I shouldn't have to give you a black history lesson, but I do understand in some schools all they teach is about slavery, Martin Luther King, and Rosa Parks. There is a difference that is backed by doctors. You can have your opinion. I will stick by the doctor's opinion. I will continue to spread the word about blacks and other people with darker skin because it is wrong and it can kill you. To all my little monsters love the skin God gave no matter the shade and embrace it. Black is beautiful. Dark is beautiful.

It's not an opinion that lightening or darkening your skin is harmful. That is fact.  However that isn't your aim to be educational.  You're wanting all black people to suit your agenda and conform to your way of thinking. There has to be a point where people, regardless of skin colour, have the freedom to do as they please. Its more opressing to tell someone they cannot do something simply because it doesnt abide by what you believe is correct. 

To all my little monsters, please have the freedom and confidence to do as you please. Do not allow society to dictate what you can and cannot be. White, black and any other colour is beautiful however if you want to lighten or darken your skin for whatever reason that might be then read up and know the facts and act on your own desire. No one is allowed to prevent you from being what you want to be. 

Brian Ryan
9 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

It's not an opinion that lightening or darkening your skin is harmful. That is fact.  However that isn't your aim to be educational.  You're wanting all black people to suit your agenda and conform to your way of thinking. There has to be a point where people, regardless of skin colour, have the freedom to do as they please. Its more opressing to tell someone they cannot do something simply because it doesnt abide by what you believe is correct. 

To all my little monsters, please have the freedom and confidence to do as you please. Do not allow society to dictate what you can and cannot be. White, black and any other colour is beautiful however if you want to lighten or darken your skin for whatever reason that might be then read up and know the facts and act on your own desire. No one is allowed to prevent you from being what you want to be. 

Smh. Little Monsters listen to your DOCTORS and love the skin you are in.

Dominic
3 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

Smh. Little Monsters listen to your DOCTORS and love the skin you are in.

I'll give you a like just for trying ;)

Brian Ryan
19 hours ago, ReidOne said:

She's a nut job. And the worst kind of attention-seeking celebrity. 

HOWEVER

She's hardly alone in the practice of skin bleaching. This is a much more common practice than a lot of folks will admit. And it's extremely dangerous... skin bleaching creams have been linked to CAUSING vitiligo. It's just way too risky to mess with. 

So, on the one hand, I can appreciate the fact that she's being honest about something that lots of other celebrities are also doing, and not talking about. However, it's also extremely irresponsible. This is not a safe practice and by "defending" it she's putting lots of other people at risk who may follow in her footsteps. 

Not to mention, there is rampant "belief" that "light skin" is more beautiful than "dark skin" (it's been widely discussed; Oprah even had a special all about it last year). This is just feeding into this horribly wrong belief. A truly responsible celebrity would instead use their platform to remind people that skin color has nothing to do with beauty, no matter what shade or tone yours may be. 

Amen. :tea:

Brian Ryan
7 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I'll give you a like just for trying ;)

Go for it. I will not do the same cause I am not here for monsters potentially ending their life to be lighter. #bornthisway #listentoyourdoctor

Dominic
Just now, BrianxRyan said:

Go for it. I will not do the same cause I am not here for monsters potentially ending their life to be lighter. #bornthisway #listentoyourdoctor

#BornThisWay? Mate, the woman who said that regularly injects her face. :laughga:

I don't take the message of BTW the way you do it seems. To me it means giving youselfish confidence and empowerment. Saying I was Born This Way and whatever decision I choose to take is my decision. #IAmWhoIAm 

Brian Ryan
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

#BornThisWay? Mate, the woman who said that regularly injects her face. :laughga:

I don't take the message of BTW the way you do it seems. To me it means giving youselfish confidence and empowerment. Saying I was Born This Way and whatever decision I choose to take is my decision. #IAmWhoIAm 

It is not the same. If she was getting illegal injections? Well yes, it would be different.

Anyway, like I said... I am not here for monsters potentially ending their life to be lighter. #bornthisway #listentoyourdoctor

1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

Im telling you that there is no such thing as reverse racism

Don't understand where I explicitly said I believe in reverse racism. I only talked about Azealia's opinion on issues.

Anyways, it depends on the definition of racism. If you're from the US, racism is basically defined as anti-blackism (made up the term myself, but you get what I mean). In the rest of the world racism means discrimination based on race. Race can be anything. Racism can be against Arabs and Asians, even though Arabs held black people as slaves and had always been privileged compared to other races. This would include white people. If someone says 'death to all white people, because they're white and not not-white', it would be perceived as racism for most people. If you consider racism to be defined as discrimination against black only rather than discrimination against any particular race, that's your personal definition.

babysatan
2 hours ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Yes, I'm sure I won't get far in life because I didn't want the whole 30 minute live stream :air: I don't have enough time to waste on this woman. Do what she wants, let her be, and see her career never again.

Then don't engage in discussions about stuff that don't interests you, right? Spend your time doing stuff that makes you happy instead ;)

Archived