Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Choose your favorite artRAVE section!

RockShow

Choose your favorite artRAVE section!  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite artRAVE section? (read details below)

• ARTPOP + G.U.Y. + Donatella
    • Just Dance + Poker Face + Telephone
    • Partynauseous + Paparazzi + Do What U Want
    • Dope + Yoü and I + Born This Way
    • The Edge of Glory + Judas + Aura
    • Sexxx Dreams + Mary Jane Holland + Alejandro + Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
    • Bad Romance + Applause + Swine
    • Gypsy
    • Venus + MANiCURE

Featured Posts

RockShow

In honor of the upcoming artRAVE Livestream, let's choose our favorite artRAVE sections! :D

Remember to join the livestream and spread the word about it on social media!

5PM EST / 2PM PST

A POP MUSIC EMERGENCY IS UNDERWAY 911 #artRAVElivestream starts 1 hour earlier: 5PM EST / 2PM PST instead of 6PM EST / 3PM PST!

- Info: tune in to watch (again) Yahoo Live and Live Nation's stream of Lady Gaga's final performance of artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball in Paris! This is going to be a night to remember, so don't miss it! A link to the livestream will be posted on GagaDaily during the same day!

- Add #artRAVElivestream to your tweets.

- Add this twibbon to your profile picture on Twitter: http://twibbon.com/Support/artrave-livestream-070716

- Here's a countdown to the artRAVE Livestream: http://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1467928800000/us-michigan/dhms/0A125659D71F1BDDDDFF0000/The_artRAVE_Livestream

- Share these trailers (made by @littlemonsterL5):

#1 - 

#2 - 

- Share this poster:

CmX83xkWAAAWldb.jpg:large

- Share this promo picture:

CmX-CtdW8AAWdOk.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Greg

So you're livestreaming the livestream that was livestreamed by Yahoo which you can now stream on YouTube?

RockShow
2 minutes ago, Greg said:

So you're livestreaming the livestream that was livestreamed by Yahoo which you can now stream on YouTube?

The difference is that we're all going to watch it TOGETHER. Monsters who usually don't have enough money to buy a ticket will be able to enjoy with us at the same time!

Just imagine the livestream, the moment we become one AGAIN!

We'll be able to be happy together, talk about it, share our thoughts in the chat and maybe trend it on Twitter.

Plus, new Monsters will be able to enjoy the artRAVE livestream as well. I want to re-create the original one! Let's rave!

Didymus

Having an opposite Sophie's choice moment rn.

Take all of 'em, sir.

RockShow

"Venus + MANiCURE" is actually the second section. Somehow it was changed in the poll.

BibleThisWay

It was really hard but I had to pick Bad Romance/Applause/Swine. Although they're not my favourite Gaga songs, the crowd was so lit during those 3. Plus it was my first time seeing Gaga live so being able to hear her sing Bad Romance live after all those years was amazing

KURUSHITOVSKA

What's the point of livestreaming something that anyone can watch on youtube for free? they don't need a ticket

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

PartySick

Remembering that first show and standing there, still sweaty and exhausted after giving it all to Aura and Sexxx Dreams just to hear "Now is a good time to light up" :excited2: and the place went up, thousands of joints were sparked, including my own :giveup: 

I have to choose MJH (and the surrounding songs) :giveup:

💚

RockShow
6 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

What's the point of livestreaming something that anyone can watch on youtube for free? they don't need a ticket

The point is that we're all going to watch it TOGETHER. We'll be able to be happy together, talk about it, share our thoughts in the chat and maybe trend it on Twitter. I want to re-create the original livestream.

Fernster7

Thanks for bringing some positivity to this place. We need it.:wub: If this was a thread complaining about something they would be supporting it, don't let them discourage your intentions.

Anyway my favorite part was Gypsy. She looked gorgeous and it's a beautiful song. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

iowa cyrus
6 minutes ago, RockShow said:

The point is that we're all going to watch it TOGETHER. We'll be able to be happy together, talk about it, share our thoughts in the chat and maybe trend it on Twitter.  I want to re-create the original one.

I love this idea...similar to a listening party for one of her albums, but with a tour instead

RockShow
4 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Thanks for bringing some positivity to this place. We need it.:wub: If this was a thread complaining about something they would be supporting it, don't let them discourage your intentions.

Anyway my favorite part was Gypsy. She looked gorgeous and it's a beautiful song. 

Thank you. I just want all of us to be united (it will definitely help the next era) and happy.

RockShow
3 minutes ago, BondG said:

I love this idea...similar to a listening party for one of her albums, but with a tour instead

Exactly! :hug:

FRANK1991

Alejandro/ Bad Romance/ Applause/ Gypsy

the crowd gets higher and higher towards the end of the show, it was so epic

everyone was standing up and clapping for applause it gave me chills

"I live for the applause." I see no lies in that, it was true :firega:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived