:

:

:

other

Beyoncé is still the queen of pop

M I M I Z

Featured Posts

She's the queen of overrated and lies. She buys everything, writing credits to Grammys (oh wait didn't her dad give her those?)

don't get me wrong I like her music but she is no queen of pop.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, Joshie said:

She's the queen of overrated and lies. She buys everything, writing credits to Grammys (oh wait didn't her dad give her those?)

don't get me wrong I like her music but she is no queen of pop.

This. Queen of RnB maybe, but pop? She doesn't even make pop music. + Madonna is still the Queen of Pop, she doesn't need to have hits now, she was called Queen since the 90s, Michael didn't have huge hits on the 2000s and he's still the King. They'll forever have that title. Stop that debate already.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

HEARTHUNTER

She's queen of manipulating the media along with Taylor Swift. Maybe she's the queen of Urban music but that's it sincerely. She will be remembered as an excellent entertainer Madonna/MJ level but she won't have any specific title, unless she manipulates the media to call her a certain way... :green: 

KingRedd

She doesn't need to be the queen lmao she out sings Madonna live and in the studio lmao I love Madonna but as of right now, her style is too "look at me, I'm young." Beyonce's tours always slay and I don't see how anyone can say otherwise. I love Gaga but I wish she would be a little more polished with her tours ha. Like the MBT

May I Read You? 😎

Iwontell

She really is incredible.

She a formidable singer and dancer, she has done a lot of bold choices in the last years and they paid off, she's beautiful, she figured out how to use this moment we're living to her benefit and, sure, there's a whole team of ppl helping her pull that off, but that's pretty much what everyone else does, I don't see that as reason not to giver her the credit she deserves...

So, yeah, if anybody deserves to be called the "queen of pop music" right now, it's her.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Himeros26

Beyoncé is the Queen of Beyoncé and Gaga is the Queen of Pop bye I'm done I have left the thread

Ronk

The "queen" and "king" titles are honorific titles and are historical, not meant to keep up with changing times.  So Elvis is still the king of rock & roll, Michael is still the king of pop, and Madonna is the queen of pop.  Gaga doesn't want her crown, and I'm pretty sure Bey doesn't either.

I live outside the space time continuum.

malazam

'still'

LMAO, SHE NEVER WAS IN FIRST PLACE

another shot before we kiss the other side

Lumi

Mmm nope.

She doesn't come up with her ideas, in fact she / her team steals them.

I mean I like her and you gotta be blind to not acknowledge her dedication and pasion but she's not a real artist to me, she's an outstanding singer and dancer. Being the queen / king of something it's all about opinions though.

underneath the pine

Dangerous Man

Ummm.... She never was and never will.  She's a talented superstar though.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Brian Ryan
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

she has never actually been the queen of pop :laughga:

Queen of R&B, I'd say...

She is not the Queen of R&B either...

Economy
1 hour ago, Judas Oyster said:

MTE. She'll be a legend, she's amazing but I've never seen her as Queen of Pop

This! Madonna holds the title for the simple fact that shes the most successful female pop star of all time...

Just as MJ is King of Pop for being most successful male pop star

Just as Elvis is King Of Rock for being most successful male rock star

If Beyonce surpasses Madonnas success, then she can claim the throne!

fede ARTPOP

Shes overated af. 

Madonna and Gaga are the Pop Queens:gaycat:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

Boyboi12

There is only one queen b and that's lil Kim! Beyoncé steals all of her so called creative ideas. She doesn't even write her music! 

Archived