opinion

Long songs on LG5?

ChasingGhosts

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Yup, her Purple Rain is upon us. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

iCpro

I would love something like Dressed In Black to finish end the album, 7 minutes or so would be a good length

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

McMonster08

Yes something lengthy, like RiRi's Love Without Tragedy/Mother Mary please. :sis:

- - - -

I remember way back pre-ARTPOP era she once mentioned that they made tracks longer than the usual length played on radio :huh:

QueenGaga

I won't mind if there's a  song like speechless. I won't mind intro's like Born this way or Alejandro but not longer than 3 minutes and the The song 

MaryJaneHolland

I'm okay with 5-6 min but 6+, 7+ is too much.. it's not even a song :awkney:

DeanWinchester
6 hours ago, ChasingGhosts said:

Personally I'd love it if Gaga made some long songs, like 7+ minutes and released them on LG5. Something like Meat Loaf, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Genesis, etc. Since it appears she's going for a more rock direction this could work. Bat Out Of Hell is the greatest rock opera album ever in my opinion.

What do you think?

I've always dreamed of Madonna and Gaga finally getting that collab done and releasing a great song that's 7+ minutes, which the critics and the GP will describe as the "Bohemian Rhapsody (by Queen)" of pop.

:diane:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Lextyr97

If Gaga made a song like Angel by The Weekend, it would be heavenly. I bought Beauty Behind the Madness only because Angel is THAT great of a song.

Reality

I'd be here for that :D

Long songs are amazing, especially when they're done well, I mean, who doesn't want more of an already amazing song? I'd want it—much like the rest of LG5 though—to have some sort of rock influences, or maybe even be rock itself, that'd be really cool. 

🃏🖤👹

Mister Gaga

Here for it, if she handles it right (The Blackest Day by Lana is 6 minutes long, and it's amazing. It doesn't seem like 6 minutes).

Klonoa

Something like The Knife's Shaking The Habitual, with a 20 minutes song with just noises.

I loooove this song too

Archived