2 minutes ago, MichelMonster said:

Do you think he will suck her **** ?

:awkney:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTHUNTER
3 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

That's what I'm thinking too. I just don't want her to be preachy to make herself look like "a good girl with a good heart"

I don't have any more likes but I would like that comment :diane:

MTE though, I don't want her to come across as too much because look at what happened during BTW era :toofunny:

Whenever Gaga preaches, she's always overdoing it and superposing layers :laughga:

I just hope she keeps it simple by making insightful comments and focuses on the essential.

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Now I'm only praying she won't embarass herself :giveup:

Honestly I think this discussion is a bad idea ... I really don't want her to get controversy so close to her next record release... 

We already all know she's a great human being btw... 

HEARTHUNTER
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I think this discussion is a bad idea ... I really don't want her to get controversy so close to her next record release... 

I totally agree.

Jenniferella
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga just loves to show the whole world what a "genuine and good person" she is.

Reminds me of this embarrassing and fake attempt to it : 

Still cringing so hard at this ! Amazing

She need to let her actions speak for her, just like her music. She talks way too much.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

TerrenceV2

Boring she's really making me uninteresed for the first time

playground love - josef salvat

monketsharona
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

She need to let her actions speak for her, just like her music. She talks way too much.

At this point I only expect her to release her things and act like an artist again... It is very hard not to find her boring lately. She needs to return in the game asap (not cancelling and delaying her things again and again) 

HEARTHUNTER
2 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

Gaga just loves to show the whole world what a "genuine and good person" she is.

I don't think she's a narcissist, but this is when things started to go downhill. It's true that she talks too much though, she doesn't have to.

She had depression when the Monster Ball Tour ended and she was also very sad and insecure because Interscope changed her plans for Born This Way era.

Anyways, to me this was when Gaga stopped being fearless and very insecure. And she still is to some extent right now.

TerrenceV2
11 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

I cannot see this not being scripted. :toofunny: Like there are around 3 professional cameras in the room recording her and she's talking about authenticity.

playground love - josef salvat

Jenniferella
Just now, monketsharona said:

At this point I only expect her to release her things and act like an artist again... It is very hard not to find her boring lately. She needs to return in the game asap (not cancelling and delaying her things again and again) 

She's not comfortable in the music industry anymore (at least with pop music), I think it's pretty clear by now. She can't handle criticism, she can't handle failure. I have never heard her blaming herself or even question herself about anything that happened to her the past years. It always was someone else's fault.

She is so obsessed with what people think of her that she put it in her work. Before the AP era began, she posted the video of her with article-like titles stating "Gaga is over" etc, same thing with one of her DWUW performances, same with DWUW music video disappearing. She's afraid of her own artistic ideas and it doesn't allow her to be productive. I do agree with you : she became boring.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

JackTheTripper

I dont think any contrversy will come out of this.  How,? its just  talking ... however I do wamt her to come across as inteligent and eloquent and not just stating  numbers of cliches.... IT MIGHT BE QUITE FASCINATING- you have the monk of the tibethan Buddhism and verry popular star who ias been verry  socially responsible. Both polar opposites but both have big influences , and when considering the current state and tragedys all over the world something verry inportand could be said in this

But yeah i do hope Gaga gets to be straightforward and real, and not fake and over the top cheesy and cringeworthy (looking at you golden globes)

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

She's not comfortable in the music industry anymore (at least with pop music), I think it's pretty clear by now. She can't handle criticism, she can't handle failure. I have never heard her blaming herself or even question herself about anything that happened to her the past years. It always was someone else's fault.

She is so obsessed with what people think of her that she put it in her work. Before the AP era began, she posted the video of her with article-like titles stating "Gaga is over" etc, same thing with one of her DWUW performances, same with DWUW music video disappearing. She's afraid of her own artistic ideas and it doesn't allow her to be productive. I do agree with you : she became boring.

Yeah completely agree on this, I think she's not self confident and she's scare of being back.

The Surrealist
3 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

Wasn't the whole point of DWUW to show that people can talk what they want about her i.e. tabloids writing that her career is over. I think she blamed herself more than enough. Suffering from depression can warp our sense of reality.

13 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

I don't think she's a narcissist, but this is when things started to go downhill. It's true that she talks too much though, she doesn't have to.

She had depression when the Monster Ball Tour ended and she was also very sad and insecure because Interscope changed her plans for Born This Way era.

Anyways, to me this was when Gaga stopped being fearless and very insecure. And she still is to some extent right now.

I love her insecurity more than her being fake brave. It shows her vulnerablity and humanity. I can relate to Gaga so much lately.

5 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

When is this happening?

In 1 hour and 43 minutes, according to the livestream

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived