💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Has anybody apologized for treating Gaga poorly after the Orlando thing?

President Trump

Featured Posts

President Trump

All of the people who roasted her (her fans nonetheless), have any of them apologized for doing so? She attended a highly publicized rally and clearly was DEEPLY moved and sincerely expressed her condolences. Has any of her fans on here apologized for being so quick to judge and eager to rip Gaga apart? Thanks

-YAXLEY

Ma ma pa pa pa

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

I didn't treat her poorly :sis: just said it wasn't in great taste to have Hillary promotion be the first thing she said.

I could never hate mom :ohno:

Shut up, ningen

gagajandro25

I never bashed her, but I do agree many people owe her an apology. Supposedly it got to Gaga that we were criticizing her and bashing her, and she was extremely upset about the Orlando shooting to begin with. She felt very badly about how her deleted tweet was taken as well. People jump down her throat way too quickly sometimes.

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

President Trump
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I didn't treat her poorly :sis: just said it wasn't in great taste to have Hillary promotion be the first thing she said.

I could never hate mom :ohno:

what exactly was her hillary quote? i never saw it she deleted it so fast

Ma ma pa pa pa

PartySick
1 minute ago, Yaxley said:

what exactly was her hillary quote? i never saw it she deleted it so fast

"#VoteHilary help to create safe nation that evolves with the times. Protect your children. Gun laws need to change." 

Like, I don't disagree but that wasn't exactly the time :spin:

Shut up, ningen

DeanWinchester

I didn't bash her. I stated why I could see how people could get angry at her. so yeah

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

President Trump
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

"#VoteHilary help to create safe nation that evolves with the times. Protect your children. Gun laws need to change." 

Like, I don't disagree but that wasn't exactly the time :spin:

that is weird but people still insulted her even after she deleted it and she posted other messages

Ma ma pa pa pa

PartySick
1 minute ago, Yaxley said:

that is weird but people still insulted her even after she deleted it and she posted other messages

She's done so much for the LGBT community, given so much, and saved many lives (sometimes I even count myself as one of them). It's not right to fly off the handle when she does one stupid, slightly insensitive thing and then more than makes up for it after but that's drama queens for you :shrug:

Shut up, ningen

The Child

Honestly, I'm so ashamed. I look up so much to Gaga that when she makes a mistake like this I'm quick to judge her. But actually, I do regret what I did. What she did just reminded me that she's an human like us and I sometimes forget it. I'm so sorry Gaga, I don't deserve you.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

politicqxs

ur avi..:toofunny:

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

LUO YI
2 minutes ago, T E A said:

no, they didn't and, sadly, they will bash her again first chance they get. 

tumblr_o3okihoSqX1r6eesvo1_1280.gif

That promo :applause:

The night sky tells all

Why would we apologize if thats still our opinion? this was my opinion of her ever since she did the haunting ground movie and now supporting Hilary.

Dominic

Like Gaga cares anyway what people say. The dramatics...

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

FGGrayson

mte, none of them did, hopefully they burned them stan card like they said and we'll never hear from them again :usrs:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Archived