đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

Has Gaga just messed up?

ModernEcstasy

Featured Posts

Spanish Eyes
15 hours ago, Justinn said:

Gaga is not the only one that has politicized this event. 

I am tired of all talk and no action. If I had been murdered in that club or if my boyfriend was I would want our President actually do something this time. Enough is enough. They are killing us. They are literally picking us off in small attacks on AMERICAN SOIL. This guy pledged allegiance to ISIS - sure he used an AR-15 but let's get to the root of the problem which is the radical group that inspired him We know where they are- we know how they are getting their money... How many more people have to do die like in Paris, San Bernandino, Chattanooga TN, and now Orlando before we actually decide that we are going to put some of these guys down so they cant kill any more innocent people? It was an act of War and Gaga, Obama, and Hillary are all treating it as a big accident- it was no accident. 

Actually, the vast majority of mass killings are committed by white men. But nice islamophobia there.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

After events like this is natural to get political - politics are were people turn to for a solution so it never happens again.

Shaney

Ya'll thought this measly tweet would hurt her image and career?

Lol. Little dramaticsters at their finest.

malazam

She wasn't promoting Hillary, are u blind or something?

another shot before we kiss the other side

shane_c

if she would have said #feelthebern everybody would have loved it. This is people that are mad that Sanders lost to Hillary.

Archived