game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

So how into competitive are people in this thread because Dark type was found to be immune to priority moves earlier today. Gen 6 meta was shook before, but it just got SHOOKKKKKKTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

1 hour ago, CowSiss said:

So how into competitive are people in this thread because Dark type was found to be immune to priority moves earlier today. Gen 6 meta was shook before, but it just got SHOOKKKKKKTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Competitive is so-so here. Most of the time when we battle, its with pokemon we like and not meta-oriented.

-

Also Gamefreak must have a strong hatred towards my favorite Banette. He finally gets his Prankster buffed with the new priority system then they do a complete 180 and makes Dark type immune to it. :grr: x 10000

Gamefreak why... :(

Edit: Just saw your username. I quite enjoy it :gaycat:

The Gamestop a minute away from me is doing a midnight release! I'll have my hands on it in an hour and a half :giveup::giveup::giveup: I'll be in a crowd of 12 year olds but idc

xoxo cupcakke
32 minutes ago, Canon said:

Competitive is so-so here. Most of the time when we battle, its with pokemon we like and not meta-oriented.

-

Also Gamefreak must have a strong hatred towards my favorite Banette. He finally gets his Prankster buffed with the new priority system then they do a complete 180 and makes Dark type immune to it. :grr: x 10000

Gamefreak why... :(

Edit: Just saw your username. I quite enjoy it :gaycat:

Thank you :gaycat:

I didn't know this thread existed but I'm hype af for Sun and Moon. I still don't know which one to get; Moon has all the game exclusive PokÊmon I love this gen besides Alolan Ninentales and Kartana, and that's almost a deal breaker. If it weren't for Lunala, I probably would go for Sun but still so shook :duck:

Apparently we get two of each pair of game exclusive UBs or something like that, was totally confused by what some people were saying in some other forum, so if that means I can get two Pheromosas, I'm either going to keep both and make one Jolly and the other Timid, or give one a Naive/Hasty nature and trade the other one off for a Kartana (which who am I trust that somebody will do similarly for Kartana with the nature and IVs I want :giveup:)

Primarina x Shiinotic x Toxapex all the way for me though

Gamestop is doing an extra 40% trade in bonus when you trade in games towards Sun and Moon, so I'm giving up Pokemon White because I'm a #brokequeen 

2 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Primarina x Shiinotic x Toxapex all the way for me though

And you have good taste :gaycat: 

Im still unsure which starter Im going to take with only a few minutes remaining :deadbanana: 

xoxo cupcakke
8 minutes ago, Logan said:

Gamestop is doing an extra 40% trade in bonus when you trade in games towards Sun and Moon, so I'm giving up Pokemon White because I'm a #brokequeen 

tumblr_n470gsy7SJ1rkzflvo1_500.gif

I only approve because Reshiram>Zekrom

12 hours ago, CowSiss said:

tumblr_n470gsy7SJ1rkzflvo1_500.gif

I only approve because Reshiram>Zekrom

Now I'm second guessing because I just checked the price of it online and the older games are rarer and more expensive :giveup: 

Still can figure out which starter I want.

I'd like to pick Rowlet since he turns into a Ghost type and I love ghost types. But I REALLY want Dhelmise , but hes also Ghost/Grass and I like him better than Decidueye. :giveup: 

With Popplio/Primarina, I'll already have a Water and Fairy type planned for my team so she's out unfortunate (Toxapex WATER/Poison and Shiinotic Grass/FAIRY) :giveup: 

And lastly is Litten/Incineroar. Fire and Dark would fit perfectly into my team but I've never been a big fan of either types. And Dark types + their new prankster resistance makes my dislike of dark types even more (Since Dark hits Ghosts effectively :grr:)

How am i supposed to choose :saladga::saladga::saladga:

xoxo cupcakke
Just now, Canon said:

Still can figure out which starter I want.

I'd like to pick Rowlet since he turns into a Ghost type and I love ghost types. But I REALLY want Dhelmise , but hes also Ghsot/Grass and I like him better than Decidueye. :giveup: 

With Popplio/Primarina, I'll already have a Water and Fairy type planned for my team so she's out unfortunate (Toxapex WATER/Poison and Shiinotic Grass/FAIRY) :giveup: 

And lastly is Litten/Incineroar. Fire and Dark would fit perfectly into my team but I've never been a big fan of either types. And Dark types + their new prankster resistance makes my dislike of dark types even more (Since Dark hits Ghosts effectively :grr:)

How am i supposed to choose :saladga: :saladga::saladga:

Honestly, probably with Decidueye if you don't mind it getting the Charizard/Greninja factor of being hyped to death by fans and overexposed on other Nintendo marketing

I usually go with Grass or Water types for starters, changed that for XY because Delphox was awesome to me, even if it isn't to like half the PokĂŠfans

Really, you're issue is deciding whether you want Dhelmise on your team or not: if you don't, Rowlet, if you do, Popplio. If you cannot decide between the two in time, then go with Litten and you won't have to worry about that decision even if you don't like Fire or Dark types

Haroon

Wait I just remembered that I didn't get download or play the demo and there's a special Greninja that's available from there :omg: Is it worth getting? :huh: 

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Wait I just remembered that I didn't get download or play the demo and there's a special Greninja that's available from there :omg: Is it worth getting? :huh: 

Ash-Greninja from the show! He's super cool! 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived