Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

General: ARTPOP stans lounge | DWUW & R.Kelly drama on talk

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
51 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

Hello loves. I am officially into this threat. I had Lady Gaga on shuffle today and eagerly awaited the ARTPOP songs to surface. Fashion! is such an underrated bop. Why do people pretend it isn't good or was "filler"? It's one of my favorites.

Also, below is my favorite performance from the ARTPOP era. In my opinion, it is right up there with Paparazzi at the VMAs in terms of iconicness. 

I love that performance, too!!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stircrazy

I love the era and the album. I played that cd on repeat for two and half years i swear, trying to get my friends on the stan-wagon. 

ARTPOP is such a fantastic album, it's aged really well surprisingly!

This is my favorite performance of the era. Top 5 Gaga performances ever.
Not only did she serve a #look, but she sounded impeccable.

❤ x ❤

FrankGutz

why haven't been pinned this iconic thread

YI3tntn.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ReidOne

I have stanned Gaga since 2008 (when I was 25 years old) and I've been here ever since. But the truth is I've never stanned harder than I did during the ARTPOP era. 

It was her best, in my eyes. 

DeanWinchester

Does anybody have that Swine version where the beat doesn't drop right away in the beginning? I'm not sure if it was a liver version but I heard it in one of the "album compilation" videos in Youtube. I think it was taken down. :giveup:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FrankGutz
5 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Does anybody have that Swine version where the beat doesn't drop right away in the beginning? I'm not sure if it was a liver version but I heard it in one of the "album compilation" videos in Youtube. I think it was taken down. :giveup:

no, ionly have the itunes version, lost my carpet with some live versions of ARTPOP

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DeanWinchester
Just now, frankgutz said:

no, ionly have the itunes version, lost my carpet with some live versions of ARTPOP

s a d

thanks anyway

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Daenerys

Here because I got pinned. Still worshipping the album of the millennium :applause:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

FrankGutz

Lemme edit the post with the interview where Gagz talk about the backlash of ARTPOP, just for those haters who thought/said she hated that album 

tumblr_oa2k4bbpEV1u6n38po1_250.gif

DeanWinchester
Just now, frankgutz said:

Lemme edit the post with the interview where Gagz talk about the backlash of ARTPOP, just for those haters who thought/said she hated that album 

tumblr_oa2k4bbpEV1u6n38po1_250.gif

please do :diane:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Rocket Number 9

Please add me to the ARTPOP stan list. You can see the reason on my username :gaycat:

• CyanLights locked this topic
  • CyanLights unlocked this topic

Archived