Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone remember STEPS?

Queen

Featured Posts

Reliving my childhood jams with this dance pop group. 

Relish in the jams gays!

Didymus

I only know 5, 6, 7, 8 :rip: Omg that was the equivalent of Bad Romance when I was a kid. Everyone knew that.

Cackling at how things have changed. Those women look way too old to be even famous rn. Back in our day the lead actors in movies, series, artists,... they were all a lot more mature :air: I miss that. Actually having bearable role models. Get those tweens out, I can't stand them irl either.

ryanripley

i RAN here omg i saw them live on their reunion tour!! :woohoo: such a big fan

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

1 minute ago, Didymus said:

I only know 5, 6, 7, 8 :rip: Omg that was the equivalent of Bad Romance when I was a kid. Everyone knew that.

Cackling at how things have changed. Those women look way too old to be even famous rn. Back in our day the movies, series, artists,... they were all a lot more mature :air: I miss that. Actually having bearable role models. Get those tweens out, I can't stand them irl either.

I keep listening to their greatest hits on the bus back from work. The looks I get :air:

Didymus

Omg I actually remember that ****ing dance of 5, 6,... I remember all the annoying 9 year old BITCHES trying to outdo the rest acting like they were all that on whatever lame party I was at. When in reality they looked like this

tumblr_mmhqymL8gr1qcrdi7o1_r1_250.gif

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Omg I actually remember that ****ing dance of 5, 6,... I remember all the annoying 9 year old BITCHES trying to outdo the rest acting like they were all that on whatever lame party I was at. When in reality they looked like this

tumblr_mmhqymL8gr1qcrdi7o1_r1_250.gif

:air: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SychosSoChic

I STILL HAVE ONE OF THEIR ALBUMS :air:

THEM AND AQUA WERE LIKE MY CHILDHOOD BOPPERS :air:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Quasi

I wasn't a huge fan of them as a child but I still bopped to their songs every now and then. I remember as a kid I would love to watch that video where Claire makes her pasta dish. It looked so good back then and I still watch it to this day. :laughga:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qb2jKhuYt4E

(Can't embed it sorry)

As for 90's British groups though, S Club 7 will always be my fave. :sara:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Illuminati

I know Aqua but who are Steps :laughga: I swear I had a childhood I just don't know any of these hits, were they only popular in US?

BlondeKingOfGGD
13 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

I know Aqua but who are Steps :laughga: I swear I had a childhood I just don't know any of these hits, were they only popular in US?

No they was way bigger in the UK.. like everyone knows them :')

Lord Temptation

The 90s was such an ugly decade. To quote Seinfeld, it was the decade about nothing. 

8 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

The 90s was such an ugly decade. To quote Seinfeld, it was the decade about nothing. 

You must be a right laugh at parties 

Katharine Hepburn

I always wanted them to represent the UK for Eurovision :hor: they could have won 2001

xoxo Joanne

Lord Temptation
14 minutes ago, Queen said:

You must be a right laugh at parties 

I don't go to parties.

I am the party.

Archived