Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This type of sound on Gaga's new album

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

I love this band ,their music is usually very hard rock but they have more mellow stuff like this too. I would love to see this kind of pop/rock soft grunge influenced sound on a track on her new album project .:hor:

POP2

Why do so many people want Gaga to sound like other artists? I want her to pave a new path :rockstar:

PopThatArt
7 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

I love this band ,their music is usually very hard rock but they have more mellow stuff like this too. I would love to see this kind of pop/rock soft grunge influenced sound on a track on her new album project .:hor:

I clicked this hoping for once it would be something good but yet again it's some nonsense. 

Go see A Star is Born

VANTABLACK
1 minute ago, hausofderek said:

Why do so many people want Gaga to sound like other artists? I want her to pave a new path :rockstar:

So like creating a new Genre? I don't want her to copy the song, I'm taking about the style/sound this is new for her. I'm exited about what shel bring to the table but gagas always been inspired by other artists in her music , she will be heavily influenced by artists like Ronson ,beck ,tame impala , on her new record . I'm guessing it will be a very collective sound which all together will give her her own sound . Maybe that's why gagas taking a little longer on this album . She's still figuring out her sound .

PopThatArt
5 minutes ago, hausofderek said:

It was once said "It's all been done in pop music, there's nothing new to do in pop." True. So I think it's time for Gaga to move on to a new genre that hasn't been fully explored. 

Go see A Star is Born

VANTABLACK
2 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

I clicked this hoping for once it would be something good but yet again it's some nonsense. 

I understand that you don't like it , but you don't have to call it nonsense , we all have our own taste .  And what to you define's good ? I'm curious to know

Divine

:lolga:

Spoiler

nah, just let do what she want :) but i want her to do a "Synthpop" kind of thing tho 

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

TimisaMonster

Ummm...not that sound plz....very early 2000 pop rock

Gaga literally needs to bring the sound of the future...it's gonna be 2017 soon and we have songs like Work remaining #1 for months...really? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HANZ

anything but Jazz

qKAjQvN.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived