Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Frank Ocean album dropping tomorrow

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Already lunchtime, still waiting, checking calendar back and forth to see if it's Friday already :awkney:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vodka

Maybe they got the year wrong :banana:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, BrianxRyan said:

About time. Even though I bought Channel ORANGE. I still haven't listened to it all the way through. I need to get to it. I bought it to help the LGBT. From the songs I have heard, I hope he isn't afraid to say he. The only songs you get from mainstream gay artists never say he besides the horrible drag queen and gay singers who aren't doing it well. Break further boundaries. I want to hear a male sing... he keeps me warm.

In some songs it's she, in others he. 

Ethan
2 hours ago, BrianxRyan said:

About time. Even though I bought Channel ORANGE. I still haven't listened to it all the way through. I need to get to it. I bought it to help the LGBT. From the songs I have heard, I hope he isn't afraid to say he. The only songs you get from mainstream gay artists never say he besides the horrible drag queen and gay singers who aren't doing it well. Break further boundaries. I want to hear a male sing... he keeps me warm.

He's definitely not afraid. He has two songs dedicated to his first love, a male. There's other songs not on channel ORANGE that showcase his sexuality, but a lot of it is fluently spoken for (and not spoken for, there's a lot of looking under the surface area) on ORANGE  

his song, Forrest Gump, is the story of that film, but it's a huge homoerotic double entendre on longing. Lyrics include "my finger tips and my lips / they burn / from the cigarettes / Forrest Gump / You run my mind, boy..." "Oh where'd you go Forrest?" "Oh I'm nervous Forrest..." 

Compared to the completely straight forward, Bad Religion,  "it's a bad religion / to be in love with / someone who / could never love you." "I could never make him love me / love me... / love me.../ love me.../ love...." :giveup: and the song Pink Matter is one huge metaphor for Bisexual pride. 

You find a new gem with each listen. Take the time and indulge... It's a heavy but beautiful once in a lifetime album. 

Archived