Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Choose Ariana's next single

RadioIsOurs

Ariana's next single  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a song:

• Moonlight
    • Side to Side (ft. profitable rapper for hire)
    • Let Me Love You (ft. Lil Wayne)
    • Greedy
    • Leave Me Lonely (ft. Macy Gray)
    • Everyday (ft. Future)
    • Bad Decisions
    • Thinking About You
    • Sometimes
    • Touch It

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
isMusic

Greedy is very summery. So I would say Greedy, then towards the end Side to Side and Everyday. 

EVERYDAY MUST BE A ****ING SINGLR AT SOME POINT! 

ItsTommyBitch

She's doing fine, DW just re-peaked in the top 10 and Into You is very stable in the top 30 (hasn't been sent yet either, so its fine) :emma: 

People are saying Side to Side because Nicki, but I honestly think its my least favorite song on the album, the chorus is just very weak :rip:

Everyday is underrated af, its catchy in the perfect way with Future and the hook + refrain (Lalala's) are enough to make this song go somewhere imo. Sure its repetitive af, but for all the best reasons. It has a major crowd pleaser vibe.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Creyk

Side to Side or Everyday, those 2 are the only hits on the album. (besides DW and IY)

Brian Ryan

Let Me Love You.

Greedy will flop. A lot of people cannot pick between what's their favorite song vs what will actually do well on the radio. Probably the same people who were here for G.U.Y. and hate the majority of the top 40 plus like the entire top 10. The same ones that thought Work wouldn't smash probably. No tea. no shade. :lolga:

Babylon98

My fav is definitely moonlight but i feel like bad decisions would easily be a hit so...

Deleted4234

Side to Side is getting a video. So I'm guessing it could be an urban radio release/pop radio release situation. I would say Side to Side for Urban and Greedy for Pop 

EVEN THO SOMETIMES IS MY SHIT 

SamJ

Dangerous Woman is becoming one of the biggest songs of 2016. She is really doing well tbh!

SamJ
4 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

She's doing fine, DW just re-peaked in the top 10 and Into You is very stable in the top 30 (hasn't been sent yet either, so its fine) :emma: 

People are saying Side to Side because Nicki, but I honestly think its my least favorite song on the album, the chorus is just very weak :rip:

Everyday is underrated af, its catchy in the perfect way with Future and the hook + refrain (Lalala's) are enough to make this song go somewhere imo. Sure its repetitive af, but for all the best reasons. It has a major crowd pleaser vibe.

I agree side to side is the worst. Nickis part is just unbearable for me especially the b bicycle part its so irritating!

SamJ

Touch It is the most single worthy Imo, it has soo much oomph its a killer song tbh and radio friendly and catchy!

SamJ
1 hour ago, zcasx said:

My fav is definitely moonlight but i feel like bad decisions would easily be a hit so...

Those two are really good!

ItsTommyBitch
2 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I agree side to side is the worst. Nickis part is just unbearable for me especially the b bicycle part its so irritating!

Nicki's part is the best part to me actually :laughga: (You know shes saying ride **** bicycle, not ride b-bicycle right? :duck: ) 

I just find the chorus so underwhelming.

The way I make my guess about whats gonna be successful is if I can see people singing and dancing along to it easy. Everyday is definitely that kind of song. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

SamJ
2 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Nicki's part is the best part to me actually  (You know shes saying ride **** bicycle, not ride b-bicycle right?  ) 

I just find the chorus so underwhelming.

The way I make my guess about whats gonna be successful is if I can see people singing and dancing along to it easy. Everyday is definitely that kind of song. 

yeah I agree about everyday. But it just makes me cringe soo much when Nicki sings that bicycle part its so bad Imo she just sounds horrible on that line. I'm not trying to hate on her cuz she is alright sometimes and has some good songs but i just cringe so much at the bicycle part so much i have to skip the song

Archived