Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber throws fans gift out window

venusfly

Featured Posts

AJH219

Meh,  I don't see a problem. Of course, the older I get the more bitter I become; so maybe that's why :S

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas love
On 5/23/2016 at 5:08 PM, yASSsss said:

Meanwhile,Nick Jonas :applause: 

CjKznFWVEAEgE4K.jpg

yassssss

Gagas love
On 5/24/2016 at 5:42 PM, skeleton.gun said:

"YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A POP SINGER THAT LOVES YOU MORE THAN I DO!"
                                                                                                            — Lady Gaga 
:wub:

shared that video, we should make it go viral.

yo i feel like we lost lady gaga,

where is she?

JusKeepBreathin

Lol this guy is such a douche. Apparently he treats all women like ****.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

uo111

This thread can't decide if Justin is the worst or if his fans are the worst.

Both Justin and his fans are the worst. It's a match made in heaven.

Hes famous because of them and yeah it was a crappy thing to do. He should just donate every gift he dont want to charity. instead of throwing them away . Disrespectful to his loyal fans who created the star he his today. Karma is all i got to say, he' heading for a Britney sized meltdown.  He wanted fame ,now hes bitchhing about it,not wanting to do shows and not refunding M&G's :sick: ,instead making them take pics with a cardboard cutout :grr: Like wtf? Gaga would never do that. Im glad she respects her fans and knows to treat people with respect or even fake it. Biebs cant even fake it ,he even spat at his fans.  ew. :wtf:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Chelseaaaaaa

If someone goes out of their way to give him something then that's already on THEM. He is notorious for being bad to fans. You can't expect different. That's why I'd never listen to his music (even if it were good.) Why should I support someone that def doesn't support me?

Sunny

why is this trash popular

fight me 

I like dancin', and ponies....

venusfly
On 5/26/2016 at 4:34 AM, uo111 said:

This thread can't decide if Justin is the worst or if his fans are the worst.

Both Justin and his fans are the worst. It's a match made in heaven.

:toofunny: true tho

Dunk96

What's the most disgusting in this thread is that people are actually defending his actions. No matter how much you think that his teen fans don't matter,they're still human beings at the end of the day. If this happened with any other artists,they would be dragged to Hell and back but because Justin still has fans on GGD of course people HAVE to defend him. It honestly baffles my mind that ANYONE can defend this awful excuse of a human being. Just my two cents.

Alien Tulip
On 5/23/2016 at 6:13 PM, Lnds500 said:

You know what? Someone in here opened a thread about Justin comparing him to Britney.

We're reaching the "meltdown period". 

It's not really fair to compare Justins meltdown to Britneys. Britney's aunt who she called "her second mom" died of cancer, her ex (justin) used her and lied about her cheating, her ex husband (kevin) used her and took custody of her children, Sam Lufti Britney's ex manager gave her drugs, her ex best friend stabbed her in the back, the paparazzi were harassing her, she almost died on January 2008 etc. Britney had it worse but she over came it and remained humble. Britney was never spoiled either. Justins spoiled attitude isn't even comparable to Gagas meltdown in 2013. Gaga's meltdown was caused by many people betraying her and the media bullying her. She also lost her last grandfather in 2013 which a lot of people here forgot about. She also lost her childhood dog and her godfather along with a hip injury. Justin isn't really having MUCH of a meltdown. He's just a spoiled brat. Britney, Gaga, Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, THESE people had actual breakdowns because the media attacked them and they all had mental problems and still are still struggling today but are much healthier and level headed. 

honestly this is really sad. something is clearly wrong with him. you don't see celebrities acting this way towards their fans. just look at his face. the way he presents himself. he just looks bad. hopefully he gets whatever's going on taken care of so he doesn't take it out on his fans/the public because that's not fair to them. 

Lady Palutena

I just cannot understand this man.

He is full of contradictions; enough to cover his own front yard.

Regardless, of how it was given to him, he could have had the decency to dispose of it behind closed doors instead of openly like that. 

I understand that he really has no obligation to anyone but then again, these fans are fueling his lifestyle with their own money.

I think they deserve some sort of consolation gift like a hug, autograph, picture, etc. Or the courtesy to not have their gift thrown out in front of them.

I guess getting clonked in the noggin with a water bottle might have rattled his brain.

Unless, of course, he has always been this way.

I never liked him from the beginning so I'm trying to be as un-biased as possible.

CouyILq.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Archived