💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have You LOST Interest in Lady Gaga?

SISTERV

Have You Lost Some Interest in Gaga?  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Lost Some Interest in Gaga?

• Yeah. I just am here to talk to people
    • Ill Always Appreciate Her But Its not the same anymore
    • No. Still anticipating LG5 more than anything
    • Things feel......weird.

Featured Posts

MarcusBones

Wow...the negativity in here is really disheartening...

Like, maybe 2 others have mentioned, I'm more interested in Gaga's career now more than ever and I've been stanning since 2008...

Fans just expect Gaga to be a certain way and when she decides to live her life the way she wants to, it's not good enough for some people.

Love you Gaga. I'll be here until the end :hug:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say lost, rather dormant for now.

The second she starts the next promoting new music/videos though it'll be full throttle:excited2:

heavymetall0v3r

Tbh ive never heard of celebrity who became so boring from such hype :saladga:

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

erfaan

Definitely not the same anymore. It started with coming onto here less, then going onto twitter less, listening to her music less and then taking down posters. I do feel it's more just me growing up though and realising there's other things to focus all my attention on. Still love her unconditionally as she's done countless things for me but I have noticed things aren't as crazy and gaga-centric anymore. 

All the other good music out at the moment also makes it easy to forget about new gaga music imo.

Anthagio

I mean, I don't think anyone on a Lady Gaga fan forum can seriously say they've lost interest. You wouldn't be on a fan forum if you've lost interest.

I'm still interested in her but I'm not waiting with baited breath like I used to. I'm happy to wait for her because I have other things to do with my life now. I've also grown up and I've realized that it's not the success or the sales or any of the superficial stuff that makes me like her, it's that she's just an amazing person and musician who deserves my support. When you're not engrossed in stan culture 24/7, you don't really lose interest in an artist when they're in the middle of an era because you're not, like, hungry for a new song so you can brag to people about how much it "slays".

concloms

I'm definitely anticipating LG5, but it's like waiting for a cancelled bus lmfao
She's made appearances, sure, but as the OP outlined, things just don't feel the same anymore

if she delivers this era, someone take my words and make me eat em :derpga:

SCAR 97

I for sure religiously check this site for LG5 information, but she doesn't hold the same space as she used to for me. That will surely all change whenever he album comes out. Thank the lord for Beyonce and Adele in the mean time

Pop Art

-

Celina

I'm definitely not hanging around here or keeping up with her the way I used to, but I don't consider myself any less of a fan. She's been quiet for a while, so I think it's normal if people aren't as interested these days. :shrug: 

I predict that my stanning will be back in full force once LG5 comes out. 

Sadly for me, all of my faves happen to be on some kind of hiatus at the moment. Thus, I've turned my attention to TV fandoms. :spin:

Gagas love
4 hours ago, Celina said:

I'm definitely not hanging around here or keeping up with her the way I used to, but I don't consider myself any less of a fan. She's been quiet for a while, so I think it's normal if people aren't as interested these days. :shrug: 

I predict that my stanning will be back in full force once LG5 comes out. 

Sadly for me, all of my faves happen to be on some kind of hiatus at the moment. Thus, I've turned my attention to TV fandoms. :spin:

yeah tv fandom

Donatello

I'm pretty sure LG5 will be the nail in the coffin for me, just waiting for the end. Holding on to a false glimmer of hope. The Gaga I love disappeared after BTWBall and I'm now convinced her persona pre-2013 was manufactured/scripted by her former team.

Kayla

Well maybe if so many fans wouldn't have **** on her we probably wouldn't be in this predicament now would we? Lixa.gif

holy scheisse

I'm interested

But after ARTPOP I really am totally 50/50 on whether I'll like her new material or not

ARTPOP was lackluster to me and cheek to cheek was so ****ing boring... I didn't fall in love with ARTPOP gaga or Jazz gaga. 

Archived