💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened with The Lady and the Legend?

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

So a few weeks ago The Lady and the Legend documentary was online for a couple hours before getting taken down, but enough people got to watch it to know it's real and they gave detailed descriptions of what happens in it, including Gaga singing Princess Die and Captivated... Do we know if someone managed to download it somehow? I'm listening to L4S now and really want to watch :ph34r:

chaeri pls
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

River

First we party in Fortnite and then we mourn with Paramount+ your new streaming service, straight from your new LG OLED tv. don't forget your Chromatica Oreo and girl, the your face needs some Haus love.

Gaga, a premium brand, battle for your life.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

Noah

To summarize... (If I recall correctly) the Love For Sale Album Rollout was mostly handled by Tonys Team, who sold the rights to Paramount (like we knew), who (after his death) re-edited the Documentary with additional footage, given by Tonys Team. Then we obviously knew that Paramount wanted to make it a bigger event (from the Editors) so that explained the initial delay, buuut.... since the second-given date, Paramount has been doing massive layoffs in terms of Staff and Shows/Movies in their App. So... it could be, that they're shopping the Documentary around, since that would give them more money. ATP, I don't think it is in anyones hands but Paramounts.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

littlepotter
26 minutes ago, Noah said:

To summarize... (If I recall correctly) the Love For Sale Album Rollout was mostly handled by Tonys Team, who sold the rights to Paramount (like we knew), who (after his death) re-edited the Documentary with additional footage, given by Tonys Team. Then we obviously knew that Paramount wanted to make it a bigger event (from the Editors) so that explained the initial delay, buuut.... since the second-given date, Paramount has been doing massive layoffs in terms of Staff and Shows/Movies in their App. So... it could be, that they're shopping the Documentary around, since that would give them more money. ATP, I don't think it is in anyones hands but Paramounts.

But the thing is people here already saw it... no one managed to download it?

chaeri pls
  • Thanks 3

migamiga

i think peacock and paramount+ are merging so maybe they’re waiting for that before they release? :shrug:

• Like 1

Flippy
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Monsters can be useless :bradley: That’s why no one downloaded it :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Shook 1

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, littlepotter said:

That's correct. Mexican fans (at least 2 people on GagaDaily who happened to live in Mexico) managed to see it and at least play through it once, but upon attempting to replay it they couldn't make it work a second time. 

Of course I wish they had recorded it too. But there was no way to know it would be pulled so very fast.  

I am actually heavily interested in this outcome like so much. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 3

LG2008

When she releases everything and the Chromatica, Love For Sale, FAD and LG7 eras start overlapping... A mess :saladga:

artdoll
2 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

When she releases everything and the Chromatica, Love For Sale, FAD and LG7 eras start overlapping... A mess :saladga:

I mean she was recording ASIB, LFS & Chromatica back to back so I think Ga's more than capable :ladyhaha:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

littlepotter
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

That's correct. Mexican fans (at least 2 people on GagaDaily who happened to live in Mexico) managed to see it and at least play through it once, but upon attempting to replay it they couldn't make it work a second time. 

Of course I wish they had recorded it too. But there was no way to know it would be pulled so very fast.  

I am actually heavily interested in this outcome like so much. 

Oh god if you don't have it, no one does :cryga:

chaeri pls
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...