Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Zayn Malik officially a "flop" ?

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Andreyw
Just now, Magneto said:

Happy mothersday, babe:hug: (I was talking bout his debutalbum Mind Of Mine)

Wasn't that 2 months ago, tho? 

With his writing style on the album it's hard to tell :green: the tracklist format is a nightmare 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto
2 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

Wasn't that 2 months ago, tho? 

With his writing style on the album it's hard to tell :green: the tracklist format is a nightmare 

Ooooh, so shady xD

i9PFlkmUFJnZS.gif

(I live in The Netherlands and today we celebrate Mothers day. Maybe it's different where you live?)

Free my mind

Andreyw
Just now, Magneto said:

Ooooh, so shady xD

i9PFlkmUFJnZS.gif

(I live in The Netherlands and today we celebrate Mother's day. Maybe it's different where you live?)

Oh..well, we had it on 8th March

happy Mother's Day too , tho :sis: wish you beautiful kids :sis: 

P.S. : let your beard grow , you'd look great with it (stalked your insta)

Magneto
7 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

Oh..well, we had it on 8th March

happy Mother's Day too , tho :sis: wish you beautiful kids :sis: 

P.S. : let your beard grow , you'd look great with it (stalked your insta)

Thanks, babe! I can't grow anymore than I had in the past:toofunny: (better stalk some more haha)

Free my mind

Andreyw
Just now, Magneto said:

Thanks, babe! I can't grow anymore then I had in the past (better stalk some more haha)

Later :gaycat: 

well, you could if you wouldn't shave it constantly :green: 

Magneto
4 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

Later :gaycat: 

well, you could if you wouldn't shave it constantly :green: 

Not everyone is blessed with awesome facialhair. Mine only grows around my mouth and on my jawline. My cheeks just grow three hairs each. Fml:toofunny:

Free my mind

Andreyw
12 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Not everyone is blessed with awesome facialhair. Mine only grows around my mouth and on my jawline. My cheeks just grow three hairs each. Fml:toofunny:

That's still good , tho , you can give it a nice shape 

Mister Gaga

His album sales are tragic, but he had a #1 hit (it didn't smash but it was a good hit ala Applause) despite 0 promotion.

But anyway, quality > quantity. The album is great, i couldn't care less.

erfaan

Overall? The album is so solid so i don't think so? Sales wise however, Maybe.

Lion Heart
2 hours ago, ARTGOD said:

His promo has been horrible tbh, I saw this really cool theory that said that he's still with Syco (old label from 1D) and RCA, he still owes Syco an album because he didn't deliver one with 1D (it's a 5 album contract I think), so maybe the deal was that he could leave the band but he would have to deliver a solo album in another label to make up (there is no way in hell they would let a member of a very successful band just go away like that) and Mind Of Mine was that. That would explain his lack of interest in promo, maybe he sees the album as his cute little project to get out of a contract, and also cuz this would be his last album with Syco and since he obviously isn't renewing the contract they are just doing the bare minimum regarding to promo, the only ones doing something are RCA since they have long term plans for his career, but if he's uninterested then there's not much they can do. That would explain everything tbh (this theory started because Pillowtalk was released under Syco for a few moments before they realized the error and changed it to RCA).

Interesting post. This could probably explain it.

2 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

Well he has a #1 single..So I wouldn't say he is over :huh: He will probably become a Demi Lovato kind of artist. Popularity but not album sales

Hmm.. in all fairness Demi's albums are all Gold (except for 'Confident' :madge: ). But that's a story for another time.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

malazam

STILL AN AMAZING ALBUM, BAI :grr:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Swan Heart

There's this thing, calling people "a flop" and "a failure", when they will be so much richer then us for the rest of our lifes.

I really don't get it. :toofunny:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Lucas

Too bad the sales are that low, it's such a nice album and Zayn can sing

Archived