Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

RIP Kurt Cobain

Bad Bromance

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

For those of you who like Nirvana, you'll probably realize that today is the 22nd anniversary of Kurt's death.  I can't believe he's been gone for 22 years now.  Rock music will never be the same without him.  #RIPKurtCobain

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kurt-cobain-death-22-years-later/

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

I totally expected this to be a thread by some cultureless bottom who just find out :laughga:

Bad Bromance

@Haroon, @Kayla

I just realized my topic was posted in Gaga thoughts in error.  Can you please move it to Conversation Area?   ;)

Bad Bromance
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

I totally expected this to be a thread by some cultureless bottom who just find out :laughga:

Nah, I realized that nobody had posted about the 22nd anniversary of his death so I figured I would.  

Bad Bromance
9 minutes ago, Clip said:

Wasn't it yesterday?

No, it was April 5.  The authorities didn't discover his body until the early morning of April 8 and that is when the news first broke of his suicide but the coroners were able to determine that he must have pulled the trigger on April 5.

Just now, Bad Bromance said:

No, it was April 5.  The authorities didn't discover his body until the early morning of April 8 and that is when the news first broke of his suicide but the coroners were able to determine that he must have pulled the trigger on April 5.

Oh sorry

Nirvana

Yes, he's a legend to be missed.:( I'm so sad about his death still and the fact that I was only 6 years old when he died, only to find his music later. Those who were able to see Nirvana live were so lucky...

Posting one of my fav songs here

among many others of course...

Bad Bromance
14 minutes ago, Clip said:

Oh sorry

No worries, hun.   :hug:

8 minutes ago, PennyroyalTea said:

Yes, he's a legend to be missed.:( I'm so sad about his death still and the fact that I was only 6 years old when he died, only to find his music later. Those who were able to see Nirvana live were so lucky...

Posting one of my fav songs here

among many others of course...

All of their songs are amazing, IMO. 

I was lucky enough to see one of their concerts live.  It was amazing and it's still etched in my memory as though it was yesterday.   :flutter:

nikola

ROCK MUSIC will never be be the same.........i am so sad i was not born in time he was alive..............sadly today rock music is almoast dead.......we need more people like Kurt

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Bad Bromance
Just now, nikola said:

ROCK MUSIC will never be be the same.........i am so sad i was not born in time he was alive..............sadly today rock music is almoast dead.......we need more people like Kurt

Yep, we certainly do.  It's a shame that the rock and alternative rock scene isn't what it used to be.   :shrug:

Nirvana
5 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

All of their songs are amazing, IMO. 

I was lucky enough to see one of their concerts live.  It was amazing and it's still etched in my memory as though it was yesterday.   :flutter:

I love all their songs too! I cannot even decide a favorite album, cos they are all amazing..:flutter: Wow, you were able to see them! When was that? I'm sure it must have been an unforgettable experience!

nikola
5 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Yep, we certainly do.  It's a shame that the rock and alternative rock scene isn't what it used to be.   :shrug:

Its because kids and young people dont know what rock music is(well most of them dont)......they think rock music is lorde.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Edonis
12 minutes ago, nikola said:

Its because kids and young people dont know what rock music is(well most of them dont)......they think rock music is lorde.....

Who? Who think's it's Lorde? 

OT: RIP. I still remember my sister blasting Smells like Teen Sprirt from the balcony almost every day as a child. So many good memories. 

Archived