💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would there be a hit legend like Poker Face Or Bad Romance on LG5?

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

Hyperballad

I think after all the success Gaga is having I'm sure it will be big,I don't know if as big as Poker Face but maybe like Born This Way?

The Child

Hopefully a hit bigger than Poker Face, Bad Romance & Born This Way combined.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gohan

Wait a minute, let me check my crystal ball to see it

CBq5swDUKGxOg.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Yo GagaGaga

I think the success of poker face is because she was the new it girl, and bad romance because it showed that she wasn't just a 1 hit wonder, so saying that a single on her 5th album will be bigger than poker face, after she's been a household name for years, is a bit of a stretch, but I'll always have faith in her. I think she can definitely surpass BTW and make a huge comeback (probably even better than Britneys :lolga:) and with the bar lowered by ARTPOP from the GP (even tho its a great album) I think this is her best time to come back as strong as ever

Spoiler

But hey, she's Lady Gaga, theres nothing she can't do

She can if she wants to i think bad romance is her biggest and that would be very hard to top but look she has done it before and she is in a good place in her life right now she has had the time to create some fantastic songs so i have faith in gaga to deliver big with this new era. :D

BestFriend
2 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

She can if she wants to i think bad romance is her biggest and that would be very hard to top but look she has done it before and she is in a good place in her life right now she has had the time to create some fantastic songs so i have faith in gaga to deliver big with this new era. :D

She will shove pu$$y down everyone's throat and all the haters can't talk no sh!t about her. Bookmark me.

32 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I think the success of poker face is because she was the new it girl, and bad romance because it showed that she wasn't just a 1 hit wonder, so saying that a single on her 5th album will be bigger than poker face, after she's been a household name for years, is a bit of a stretch, but I'll always have faith in her. I think she can definitely surpass BTW and make a huge comeback (probably even better than Britneys :lolga:) and with the bar lowered by ARTPOP from the GP (even tho its a great album) I think this is her best time to come back as strong as ever

Hide contents

But hey, she's Lady Gaga, theres nothing she can't do

She can be the it girl again if she wants to she is 29 still young and hungry for success. It just depends on the material of the new music if it sounds cool and her branding and look is consistent again then she already has an advantage to beat poker face/bad romance because she is a household name like you said. Its only been 7 years since she was put in the spotlight and many people still associate her with cool music and style and there isnt much competition in the cool department at the moment so if gaga wants to go back to being the it girl everyone is ready for her. Britneys comeback was massive Womanizer is arguably her second biggest hit ever. Believe in Gaga and never put a limit on her success!

zakariah

Of course there will be, it's Lady Freaking Gaga!!! :rockstar:

She has at least 1 iconic bop from all of her albums. 

TF - Poker Face

TFM - Bad Romance

BTW - Born This Way/The Edge of Glory

AP - Applause

I'm just super excited for this era 'cos I have a feeling that it's gonna be huge :excited2:

ShockPop

She needs her huge comeback moment. This means a rocket ship of hype as soon as it drops. She and we all know this album and lead determines her stardom.

An uptown funk, we found love, hello, etc moment is required.

I feel this is why she is working with Mark. She wants a "back to black" "Valerie" "uptown funk" his music has a gp appeal and her writing keeps it tight.

I would say that yes, she can have her biggest hit ever but the planet's must align.

If I were Gags team, I would prepare the following package:

Mark Ronson production

Video by Jonas Akerlund

Acoustic version ready for release

Debut of song played exclusively at the international space station.

A huge performance somewhere like the Olympics in Rio (for some made up reason).

Most importantly a very lucrative radio deal. Perhaps have a radio company sponsor her tour to guarantee a great working relationship.

There's a situation here still as an elephant in the room. The world views Gaga as humourless. If I was Bobby, I would book her on lip sync battle, SNL AND have her be the subject of a roast.

I think it'll take a lot of thinking outside the gaga box but can be done.

Archived