Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kim Kardashian responds to some famous chick & others

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Spock

Bette's shade was hilarious and flawless. I love it how Kim thinks she can come for her :rip: I'm going to listen to the Beaches soundtrack bye

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

I'm gonna upset a lot of Bette Midler's fans now:

The only time I ever hear about Bette Midler is when she is talking trash about other people. I literally had to google what she does for a living and why the people I regularly hear about pay so much attention to her, and I consider myself quite savvy in terms of pop culture. Her reputation of her being a generally mean and unpleasant person eclipses her talent as a singer by a multitude.

LePetitGAGABLover
7 hours ago, Lance said:

Hmmm you sound jealous.

W2VzvQN.gif

Money is not everything boo. Smh :saladga:

Fernster7

Look, I don't even care if she post a **** video of herself because it's her body and she can do what she wants, it does not mean that I would support her or not express my opinion about it. But honestly, her replies make her seem so stupid and dumb, she thinks she's better because she has money, like wtf, is she 3 or something?

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

JustinTrudeau

She do what she wants. I don't get the difference, celebrities pose naked (or close to) on magazine covers all the time, but no one give them heat for it. But when someone post a picture on their own just for their own interest, everyone is freaking out. Are you really that surprised that Kim does this? Are you? :excuseu: 

I honestly have nothing against her. I don't care that she made a sex tape, tons of celebrities did it. I don't care that she has a reality show or mobile games, tons are doing the same thing. Even if you don't consider her smart, so what? You're just saying that to make yourself feel better imo. If she annoys you so much, just scroll past her. She does what she wants, and you do what you want.

P.S. Why do celebrities have to get into stupid pointless fights on twitter all the time? How is this making you better than posting a naked selfie? :air:

P.S.S this is such an unpopular opinion :rip:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Alien Tulip

She probably feels like she "won" because shes a millionaire but realistically she made a fool out of themselves and she gave Bette what she wanted which was a "reaction". Kim tries too hard to be funny and "shady" but it comes across as corny, try hard and laughable :rip: 

Alien Tulip
7 hours ago, Metamorphosis said:

Ew.

What an insult to all of the hardworking people who bust their ass to get where they are. Lance oh Lance..

Not surprised I mean he stans for Iggy.

Wait since when do you care about misogyny? You pit women against eachother all the time

malazam
10 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

The Kardashians are TRASH. Literally.

I see no lies

357rigp.gif

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam
8 hours ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

Iv seem some of the people this site stans for ......and kim isnt the only one who would fit that discription  

tumblr_mzjhcfuv421si3tc1o2_500.gif

I guess WHO's that reply about

The shade is real

5 hours ago, Florian said:

I'm just gonna leave Bette's answer there. CAUTION : fireback :green: 

Chloe Retweeted it

Poor Kim

another shot before we kiss the other side

GloZell Green

Kim focus on your surgery your Botox appointment is overdue.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

inuborg

How annoying and rude. 

Terrible. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived