💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn

I went to my local record store today and I was shocked when I saw a display with 'k-pop' on it. but it was completely empty :giveup: like, nothing at all, not even a BTS album.
I can't imagine not having to deal with international shipping anymore :saladga: I wonder if the albums would be much more expensive with things like import customs added to the prize.

1 hour ago, PopReaper said:

RZm6Hwf.gif

Lmao... :rip: When are they going to add HeeJin back to their website tho? :green: 

1 hour ago, Martijn said:

I went to my local record store today and I was shocked when I saw a display with 'k-pop' on it. but it was completely empty :giveup: like, nothing at all, not even a BTS album.
I can't imagine not having to deal with international shipping anymore :saladga: I wonder if the albums would be much more expensive with things like import customs added to the prize.

Music stores still exist? :udidnt:

Did you ask if they’ll be stocking stuff in the future? 

Shipping time has been pretty good to the UK as of late - like 5-7 days with basic shipping :flop: 

Edited by Taylor

Martijn
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Shipping time has been pretty good to the UK as of late - like 5-7 days with basic shipping :flop: 

It's a department store that has a whole floor with only DVDs/CDs/games. Pretty much the only place I can still get physical CDs from other than the internet.
I didn't ask, but I'll just go back as soon as there's an album I want. Right now there isn't really one anyway.
I'm also wondering how fast they'll have new stuff. They usually have western releases on the day of the release, but I doubt that will happen with K-pop CDs.
Inb4 only BTS + Twice :emma:

4 minutes ago, Martijn said:

It's a department store that has a whole floor with only DVDs/CDs/games. Pretty much the only place I can still get physical CDs from other than the internet.
I didn't ask, but I'll just go back as soon as there's an album I want. Right now there isn't really one anyway.
I'm also wondering how fast they'll have new stuff. They usually have western releases on the day of the release, but I doubt that will happen with K-pop CDs.
Inb4 only BTS + Twice :emma:

You never know - you might walk in and see signed promo copies of Sunmi’s “Heroine” one day :toofunny: 

• LMAO 1

YG posts to his Instagram to say BP are working on a mini album - translation:

"Really really. Day by day.. We are doing our best, yesterday as well we were at the studio until midnight;; Me myself think that BeulPing only performed one song last year is unbelieveable. 

Because of this, this time instead of a single, we are working on a mini album which has different songs so a lot of time has been delayed. 

First, we need to finish recording for us to predict the second half of the work, and announce the release date but we are still at the stage of recording. 

There's only one girl group in YG, and here's one person who wants to listen the quickest of BeulPing's music the most. 

Please just a wait a bit more, a bit more. We will send you good news."

Martijn

Oh, there it is. I'm surprised by how far they planned this in advance.
Lowkey screaming at Yuri posing fully clothed with 3 models in bikinis :toofunny:

18 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

legend legend.gif

Get that fansign money, BBC legend.gif 

I’m glad to be done with the fansign business... :green: For this month...

Damn, I was wanting to watch the MIXNINE finale live (not that I’ve watched any of it) but I’m stuck at work waiting for someone to print a report off for me. 

Like... how long does it take? :grr: 

2 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

So there's no Chuu collab? :rip:

Guess not - unless Chuu and Go Won sing "See Saw (feat. Kim Lip)" :emma: 

Lol... MIXNINE is so boring. It's been on for almost 3 hours now - definitely glad I didn't start watching it from the beginning of todays episode.

HeeJin made it to girl group (#4), HyunJin didn't... Still to reveal if boys or girls win, I think?

Spoiler

Not that the girls have a chance anyways :emma: