💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I seen a picture of the re-package on Instagram and the black box looks a little smaller than the original pink box. Fingers crossed it just wasn’t the best picture, cause it will be really annoying if they’re different sizes. 

The member stickers look cool though. Might be tempted to try and collect them if I get a decent variety in the copies I’ve ordered. 

How many copies did you order? 

14 minutes ago, Martijn said:

How many copies did you order? 

Just one of each version - same as I did with the original. The limited, the normal and the PLAYBUTTON :) 

Martijn
13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Just one of each version - same as I did with the original. The limited, the normal and the PLAYBUTTON :) 

Oh, I thought only the limited came with a sticker. idk why

Just now, Martijn said:

Oh, I thought only the limited came with a sticker. idk why

It said intitially on the website that the PLAYBUTTON didn’t come with a sticker, but pics today showed one inside the cases so I guess they do 😅

PoshLife

@Taylor I officially hate my iPhone :toofunny:

I have a few problems with it:

First, once a morning I get this single, high-pitched, really loud beep. I have NO idea what's causing it. There's nothing on the internet about it (specifically about the iPhone X).

Second, the whole "no home button" thing is a dud. It's too easy to accidentally turn my phone on in my pocket and hit a button or something. For example, I'll be listening to music and suddenly it will skip to a different song or something, because one of my fingers brushed against it the wrong way or something. I wish there was a way to make the screen less sensitive, but... I feel like they didn't do enough real-world testing of this feature. I'm not allowed to even touch my phone while it's playing something.

Third, there's something wrong with the earbuds that came with it. Specifically the volume down button is REALLY sensitive. I can even feel in my fingers that it just presses down way too easily, there's no resistance at all. As a result, when I'm walking down the street if the volume button even brushes against my jacket collar, it'll start reducing the volume really quickly; I have to physically move the earbud wire so it isn't touching my jacket anymore, then turn the volume back up. It's ridiculous, and it makes the experience of listening to music not enjoyable cuz I have to do it like five times per song. I'll try using a different pair of earbuds to make sure the problem is really them and not something else, but I'm 99% certain it's the earbuds.

What a dud. I really don't see myself getting another iPhone in the future, this was too expensive to have problems like this. 

4 hours ago, PoshLife said:

@Taylor I officially hate my iPhone :toofunny:

I have a few problems with it:

First, once a morning I get this single, high-pitched, really loud beep. I have NO idea what's causing it. There's nothing on the internet about it (specifically about the iPhone X).

Second, the whole "no home button" thing is a dud. It's too easy to accidentally turn my phone on in my pocket and hit a button or something. For example, I'll be listening to music and suddenly it will skip to a different song or something, because one of my fingers brushed against it the wrong way or something. I wish there was a way to make the screen less sensitive, but... I feel like they didn't do enough real-world testing of this feature. I'm not allowed to even touch my phone while it's playing something.

Third, there's something wrong with the earbuds that came with it. Specifically the volume down button is REALLY sensitive. I can even feel in my fingers that it just presses down way too easily, there's no resistance at all. As a result, when I'm walking down the street if the volume button even brushes against my jacket collar, it'll start reducing the volume really quickly; I have to physically move the earbud wire so it isn't touching my jacket anymore, then turn the volume back up. It's ridiculous, and it makes the experience of listening to music not enjoyable cuz I have to do it like five times per song. I'll try using a different pair of earbuds to make sure the problem is really them and not something else, but I'm 99% certain it's the earbuds.

What a dud. I really don't see myself getting another iPhone in the future, this was too expensive to have problems like this. 

Ah, that's a shame :/ I'm sorry to hear that!

I don't really keep up with Apple news much anymore, but I haven't heard anything about a beep. Does it happen consistently around the same time? Does it happen if the phone is on silent?

I think that may be something to do with the "tap to wake" or whatever it's called feature? Since when you tape the screen your phone screen turns on, so if you have your hands in your pocket and tap the phone screen it'll then skip songs or pause or something if you touch it again while not meaning to. Again :sweat: not something I've really noticed as I don't walk with my hands in my pockets and I just use the remote control on my earphones to control audio.

I really hate Apple earphones... I've just never liked them :sweat: I haven't tried the ones that came with the X, just because I guess they're the exact same as all Apple earphones before them - just with a different connector. 

The only issue I've had with mine is that I have to have the phone pointing at quite a steep angle for Face ID to work and unlock my phone. So if I'm sitting at a table or at my desk I have to like, tilt the phone forward from the position I'm naturally holding it in in order for it to work. I don't know if that's like... just me setting it up in the first place at an odd angle. I've never been bothered to go and reset it and set-up Face ID again though... 

And whenever I wake up my phone doesn't recognise me, cause either I can't open my eyes wide enough that early or have a pillow covering half my face haha :emma: 

PoshLife
5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Ah, that's a shame :/ I'm sorry to hear that!

I don't really keep up with Apple news much anymore, but I haven't heard anything about a beep. Does it happen consistently around the same time? Does it happen if the phone is on silent?

I think that may be something to do with the "tap to wake" or whatever it's called feature? Since when you tape the screen your phone screen turns on, so if you have your hands in your pocket and tap the phone screen it'll then skip songs or pause or something if you touch it again while not meaning to. Again :sweat: not something I've really noticed as I don't walk with my hands in my pockets and I just use the remote control on my earphones to control audio.

I really hate Apple earphones... I've just never liked them :sweat: I haven't tried the ones that came with the X, just because I guess they're the exact same as all Apple earphones before them - just with a different connector. 

The only issue I've had with mine is that I have to have the phone pointing at quite a steep angle for Face ID to work and unlock my phone. So if I'm sitting at a table or at my desk I have to like, tilt the phone forward from the position I'm naturally holding it in in order for it to work. I don't know if that's like... just me setting it up in the first place at an odd angle. I've never been bothered to go and reset it and set-up Face ID again though... 

And whenever I wake up my phone doesn't recognise me, cause either I can't open my eyes wide enough that early or have a pillow covering half my face haha :emma: 

My phone's always on silent. Yes, I think it's always around the same time in the morning. I really have no idea why it's doing it. I'm gonna try to keep all apps (especially Safari) closed as often as possible in case maybe it's an obnoxious ad or something causing it

Yeah that's exactly my problem with the tap to wake. It's like, all the time too :emma: Now that it's getting warmer I probably won't have my hands in my pockets as much, so that should be less of an issue.

I'm just gonna try different headphones, thankfully the phone came with one of those adapter things so I don't have to get headphones with a lightning cable.

Oh another problem I have is when I take a photo at a steep angle (like if I'm taking a photo of food on the table from above), the phone thinks I'm taking the photo upside down or something :huh: idk how to explain it, but I have to rotate a lot of my photos to get the orientation right.

It's just such a flop phone :smh: 

:rip: So I kinda jokingly listed my extra sealed copies of Choerry and Chuu for £65.00 (~$90.00) each on eBay a while back and someone just bought both of them together :emma:

Like... now I'm worried they'll make a PayPal claim and say they arrived damaged or something just so they can get the money back :/ Maybe I should video myself packing them up lmao.gif 

29 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Oh another problem I have is when I take a photo at a steep angle (like if I'm taking a photo of food on the table from above), the phone thinks I'm taking the photo upside down or something :huh: idk how to explain it, but I have to rotate a lot of my photos to get the orientation right.

Yeah, I have that too... I think every picture I take ends up upside down haha... 

It's probably because I'm left handed tho since it probably assumes for landscape photos people are holding it right handed :emma: 

Edited by Taylor

PopReaper

Choerry: gureum sok gata Feel yoooouuur--

Kim Lip: LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

tumblr_inline_mz8ay4zyoP1qexfme.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

Dilly dally dilly dally jasinitge chwobwa
eongdeongi jwaro uro sallangsallang chwobwa
OKhalttaekkaji swijido malgo
Cuz if you gon’ be mine
You don’t have to take your time