Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Tagesschau reports on Bowie tribute/Grammys

kvnrp

Featured Posts

Tagesschau is one of the most trusted and reliable news sources in Germany and they put a Grammy report on their frontpage and their headline for it is "All eyes on Lady Gaga's Bowie tribute"

You can read it here: https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/grammy-2016-vorausmeldung-101.html

"There is already a King of Nominations this year: rapper Kendrick Lamar could get eleven Grammys tonight. But whoever might get how much Grammys tonight - center of the attention could be Lady Gagas performance for the late David Bowie."

[...]

"Lady Gagas homage to David Bowie

At the show, hosted by LL Cool J, Gagas performance could be one of the highlights: With her as "multisensoric" teased show, she wants to, at her own wish, honor the recently passed away pop star David Bowie."

Slay, they even featured this story prominently on their frontpage:

vagZc3Z.png

This is the first time in a long time I've seen a Gaga story so big in any publication here :giveup:

The hype is real :giveup:

Too bad the show begins at like 2 am and it's Tuesday then so not many people will see it live :rip:

Spoiler

I translated this myself, don't come for me :neyde:

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Tagesschau is one of the most trusted and reliable news sources in Germany and they put a Grammy report on their frontpage and their headline for it is "All eyes on Lady Gaga's Bowie tribute"

You can read it here: https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/grammy-2016-vorausmeldung-101.html

"There is already a King of Nominations this year: rapper Kendrick Lamar could get eleven Grammys tonight. But whoever might get how much Grammys tonight - center of the attention could be Lady Gagas performance for the late David Bowie."

[...]

"Lady Gagas homage to David Bowie

At the show, hosted by LL Cool J, Gagas performance could be one of the highlights: With her as "multisensoric" teased show, she wants to, at her own wish, honor the recently passed away pop star David Bowie.

Slay, they even featured this story prominently on their frontpage:

vagZc3Z.png

This is the first time in a long time I've seen a Gaga story so big in any publication here :giveup:

The hype is real :giveup:

Too bad the show begins at like 2 am and it's Tuesday then so not many people will see it live :rip:

Hide contents

I translated this myself, don't come for me :neyde:

sle' @ that Rupaul's Drag Race bookmark :gaycat:                                                                                                              OT-sle' :gaycat: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

2 minutes ago, monstereo said:

How is this news? I was hoping for new deets.

I don't know where to put this :rip:

It's from a news source tho, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, and I just wanted to share

Just now, yASSsss said:

sle' @ that Rupaul's Drag Race bookmark :gaycat:                                                                                                              OT-sle' :gaycat: 

I need Season 8 like right now :giveup:
And where are the news to All Stars S2 tho 

yASSsss
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

I need Season 8 like right now :giveup:
And where are the news to All Stars S2 tho 

I watched the intro of all the queens and they all seem so amazing.That Britney fan and Geeky queen are my favorite so far :nick: 

inb4 WPs for going off topic :green: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I watched the intro of all the queens and they all seem so amazing.That Britney fan and Geeky queen are my favorite so far :nick: 

inb4 WPs for going off topic :green: 

Bob the Drag Queen is my fave so far and I live for Acid Bettys style :flutter:

Idc this is my thread :neyde:

Archived