Auralegends 9,019 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 I heard a snippet of Dance Macabre and immediately got LoveDrug vibes so I mashed them together on Spotify. What do you think? 1 2 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
msr 95 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 I LOVE IT It's soooo smooth 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,019 Posted February 23 Author Share Posted February 23 30 minutes ago, msr said: I LOVE IT It's soooo smooth Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,449 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 I need a full mashup. Never expected a gaga x ghost mashup, this is amazing The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,659 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 gurl this is fire the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,435 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 And this is exactly one of those transitions that this feature was created for! I've heard recently so many bad or meh ones that it's sooo nice to hear one that sounds actually decent I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,324 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 i hear the music and it takes me by surprise Don’t fall in love with a poosay… 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,622 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 When I hear the guitar/ chorus of LD I immediately think of Dance Macabre every single time! Bravo 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,767 Posted February 24 Share Posted February 24 I’m surprised Ghost hasn’t covered “Judas” or “Bloody Mary.” He loves to cover pop songs. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.